Is pot/marijuana legal in yer part of the world?

When I think of dope smokers, I still think of someone who drives a VW bus, wears a tie-die shirt, long scraggly hair, sandals, rose colored glasses and says "hey man', or 'dude"...all the time.

New Zealand has some of the strongest weed strains in the world, our government is just floating the medical cannabis thing at the minute.
Cannabis use has been rife in NZ for decades, all the stoners are welcoming the competition aspect of this, the growers are gonna have to produce better weed at lower prices to compete with the government sponsored weed.
Thankfully I gave up smoking pot years ago so no longer give it a thought, I no longer associate with pot smokers or growers like I used to because they are on a different wavelength than me, so there’s no point.
I love having a clear head and the energy and motivation I never had for so long.
I recommend you give it away Rubb...
you would be amazed at the positive results and effects it has in your life!

I wish it wasn't legal here... I can't stand the smell of the stuff. Makes me nauseas and it's freaking everywhere you go now. Of course Trudeau being a lifelong pot-head meant that he had to push the legalization through as Job-1 when he got elected. :mad:

I was walking down the bike path near my house this summer and got behind two younger girls pushing a baby carriage and passing a joint back and forth between them... how irresponsible do you have to be?!?

/rant

It's legal here also way after I decided to give it up . Also glad I gave it up before owning a busa I've had close calls with vehicles pulling out in front of me where reaction time was a key part of avoiding accident

Legal here in California. I don’t partake, but I don’t really care what others do as long as they’re not putting others in harms way by driving under the influence or firing up in public where others end up inhaling the intoxicant. Seems like a lot of people are dependent on in though and smoke it multiple times a day, every day. I find that kind of dependency unimpressive.

When I think of dope smokers, I still think of someone who drives a VW bus, wears a tie-die shirt, long scraggly hair, sandals, rose colored glasses and says "hey man', or 'dude"...all the time.
Dealing with thre doctors for my medical card years ago as well as the dispensaries and grow shops you'd be amazed how many people looking like you or even lawyers, CEOs etc that you see in the places open about smoking once it's legal

Think again.
Dealing with thre doctors for my medical card years ago as well as the dispensaries and grow shops you'd be amazed how many people looking like you or even lawyers, CEOs etc that you see in the places open about smoking once it's legal

Oh, I don't live in a bubble, I am life seasoned and know all walks of life are doing this and worse.

It's legal in Canada but restricted as to where one can be doing it.

In my state, marijuana is legalized, and I believe this is true. Street vendors still sold marijuana, and now they pay taxes, and there is no need to hide from the police. I believe that marijuana is a personal choice of a person. I have been using recreational marijuana for several years. I also grow it myself and prepare it for use. using the cannabutter maker. I don't consider marijuana a drug, and I don't feel the need to use it all the time. But for me, it's a great way to relax.

In my state, marijuana is legalized, and I believe this is true. Street vendors still sold marijuana, and now they pay taxes, and there is no need to hide from the police. I believe that marijuana is a personal choice of a person. I have been using recreational marijuana for several years. I also grow it myself and prepare it for use. using the cannabutter maker. I don't consider marijuana a drug, and I don't feel the need to use it all the time. But for me, it's a great way to relax.
I find it funny that when I was a teenager I always said if they'd just legalize it then a lot of people would quit smoking it because for a lot of people the thrill was it being illegal. Of course I didn't include myself in those thoughts because myself and everyone else just knew I'd be a pothead til the day I died. But sure enough once I got over the initial thrill of being able to grow my own and walk around with it in my pocket without fear of police treating me like I was carrying around a big bag of coke or something of I was caught I slowed way down to the point I pretty much only smoke occasionally to help myself fall asleep at night or to relax when really stressed out. I do still find it amazing at the amount of people I see lined up at the dispensaries around me everyday and a lot of those look like the type that used to talk $h!t to me for smoking :laugh:

Back