Colorado Pot Update

For one pot is not addictive? Very false statement as my wife and I went through some very hard times with our son. Getting him off it was almost impossible. He has now been clean for 2 years and I thank god for that. There are people that can do it a few times a year and then their are people that once have it love the effect and are hooked. Ive seen it first hand and I've seen it wreck a life. My opinion it can stay in Colorado. You wanna get high strap a busa between your legs and do a track day. :)
well, sex can be addictive too but it doesn't mean one NEEDS it. pot unlike heroin is NOT physiologically addictive. sure, people WANT it cause it makes them feel good but the same can be said for just about anything we want. it doesn't mean its addictive.

but then again the term addictive is a lose term and can be interpreted in may ways. bottom line is if you are a heroin addict you cannot just stop cold turkey without severe physical withdrawals. the same cannot be said for marijuana.

will power and the word addiction often get confused. they are complete POLAR opposites! wanting something is not needing something.

Back