The Massacre at the Batman Movie in Colorado.

i just watched the video on cnn of this guy in court, is it me or is he on something, i mean just look at him he gets bug eyed then nods off, very strange....

I would imagine his defense team has prepped him for his "insanity defense", so he's likely putting on a bit of a show...

I haven't watched the footage yet, just saw his photo while sitting in court, and yeah, he is looking the part of crazy, but crazy people don't methodically plan out stuff like this, so I hope like hell the prosecution is well-armed (no pun intended) to fight against his "Insanity plea" he'll no doubt submit...

It's a damn shame he didn't finish himself off and spare everyone all of this. The poor families involved will have to endure this for years to come before they get any sort of closure, if that's even possible...

Brilliant student working in the neuroscience wing on campus. As if he was not a perfect mind to mess with.
Why the tight lips on his affiliations or motives? He does look like he's just coming out of whatever they had him on? No mention of drug tests or what they revealed?

Sounds to me like a long term sleeper student snapped. Had this not happened he probably would have been in some foreign country a few yrs from now following orders.

Brilliant student working in the neuroscience wing on campus. As if he was not a perfect mind to mess with.
Why the tight lips on his affiliations or motives? He does look like he's just coming out of whatever they had him on? No mention of drug tests or what they revealed?

Sounds to me like a long term sleeper student snapped. Had this not happened he probably would have been in some foreign country a few yrs from now following orders.

According to what media is reporting (take that for what you will) they're saying this guy isn't talking much, so unless they uncover a manifesto in his apt or on his PC, we may never know...

Probably not talking because he has no recollection of what happened.

I don't believe that...I think he knew exactly what he was doing...if this guy gets to ride the insanity plea, I truly feel for all of the victims and their families :down:

Vabs he could have been completely seemingly normal except for the hair. I'd like to see if he recieved any phone call the night of the incident and who those came from.

'it is a cold night in Wisconsin, the bird has flown the coup!'

And then he goes into attack mode only afterwards to seem in a stupor and not knowing what happened. Truth us stranger than fiction and I put nothing past folks with millions of our dollars to play with.
Maybe he is as MaterBlaster says? Maybe not? I just like to look at things from all angles is all.

here is a quote from another forum....something to wrap your head around

This is a total PSYOP attack. Any coincidence Obama and Clinton are supposed to be signing the UN Small Arms Treaty next week? Just like TSA coming to all your sports stadiums. They tell you of multiple bomb threats to justify there reaction and sell it as the solution. PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION. All the while stripping your rights....voluntarily. 9/11-Patriot Act, anyone?

I think you are referring to this snopes.com: Small Arms Treaty which is actually not true, just another scare tactic, more details here as well FactCheck.org : Still No International Gun Ban Treaty.

he probably has not slept for 3 days since the reality has checked in after the shooting and arrest.. i don't sleep for 3 days i probably look like him too.. LOL.
one thing i don't understand is if he wanted to hurt more people in his apartment with setting up the all the explosive, why did he volunteer telling police about it?? just does not make sense.. then again nothing make sense of crazy people..

he probably has not slept for 3 days since the reality has checked in after the shooting and arrest.. i don't sleep for 3 days i probably look like him too.. LOL.
one thing i don't understand is if he wanted to hurt more people in his apartment with setting up the all the explosive, why did he volunteer telling police about it?? just deos not make sence.. then again nothing make sense of crazy people..

Most likely wired his apt with everything you will see they want to ban in about six months right after Obama gets reelected. :whistle:

Man this dude is just loony, he planned this out extensively, even trying to get some range time at a private club a month in advance, he thought this out from start to finish down to dressing up like the Joker and committing his crime at the opening of the bat man movie where the joker is one of the more infamous villains. He decided he was going to do this some time ago and began to accumulate his arsenal and tactical equipment over time, he did not just wake up one morning and snap.

I think he actually thought he could escape, reports from Law Enforcement officials say he could have gotten away, the only thing that tipped them off was that he was wearing one piece of equipment out of place. He probably even figured on return fire from avg citizens because I lived in CO for 3 years and guns are like cell phones everybody seems to have one every where you go.

Aurora police chief provides latest on shooting investigation - CBS News Video

On CBS' "Face the Nation" Sunday, Oates said Holmes' arrest immediately after the shooting was the result of observant police officers who noticed something off about the man dressed in black tactical gear.

"There was one particular piece of equipment that he had on him that was out of place, and I am so proud of my officers that they spotted that right away and challenged him," Oates said.

That piece of equipment was a non-regulation gas mask. Holmes was arrested at the scene.

Was talking with my mom about this. I told her this is why she needs to be packing some serious heat when she goes to the movies, which is often. My mom is 70 yrs old and not a fan of guns but anyways she stated "Even if you were in the movies do you honestly think you could react fast enough"
My comment was, well if I am in a movie theatre I think I would have noticed a person getting up to walk towards the front and exit the emerency exit which would be kind of odd which would direct my attention towards that. He propped the door open which I am sure with a rock or something, this would allow some light in around the door edges,, which would raise another odd feeling, would I be holding my gun at this point... probably not,, but when he came back in the door with 2 long guns, pistols and other stuff dressed in full gear I think I would be drawing my weapon by then!!!
These are observations that seem out of place.. Being that most motorcycle riders have a keen sense of whats going on around them I think some of our attention would have been directed towards James Holmes as he left the movie theatre. When he came back in it would be hard to not notice all the gear and his outfit?
I am not saying I would have started pumping rounds in him as soon as he renentered the rear of the theatre but it would have been on as soon as the first shot was fired

First thing he did is throw tear gas - then started shooting.
Almost everyone said that they thought it was an act put on by the theater.

If your eyes are watering it is going to be hard to shoot, don't you think?

I don't know about CO but in my state you can't carry in a theater. Stupid I know.
But if everyone followed the law there wouldn't be any firearms in a theater, only the shooters. :banghead:

Just heard he had a federal grant paying for his education and also,,, get this...$26,000.00 given to him for living expenses from the goverment. So basically he taxed dollars to buy weapons and kill inocent people.

But in this country we have many senior citizens who helped build this country that cant afford the proper medication they need and the goverment doesnt help all..

This country needs to seriously look at its morals.

First thing he did is throw tear gas - then started shooting.
Almost everyone said that they thought it was an act put on by the theater.

If your eyes are watering it is going to be hard to shoot, don't you think?

I don't know about CO but in my state you can't carry in a theater. Stupid I know.
But if everyone followed the law there wouldn't be any firearms in a theater, only the shooters. :banghead:

Tear gas would make the situation more difficult, but not impossible.

I’m with Vabs too bad he wouldn’t have off'd himself or the police had done it, just to save the public some tax dollars and the families more misery of court time and having to relive it all over again.

Just heard he had a federal grant paying for his education and also,,, get this...$26,000.00 given to him for living expenses from the goverment. So basically he taxed dollars to buy weapons and kill inocent people.

But in this country we have many senior citizens who helped build this country that cant afford the proper medication they need and the goverment doesnt help all..

This country needs to seriously look at its morals.

He was also getting almost $60k a yr to work in the neuroscience wing of the school.

you have to wonder if this guy gets off on being insane, he cant possibly make it more than a day before someone kills him....or better yet kidnaps him and submits him to violations of nature until he is about to die and then move to something even more painful

gotta wonder, there's some good sniper types just down the road at the base, think they could use some live target practice :)

Back