Is pot/marijuana legal in yer part of the world?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious,I know what yer thinking. "Ahhh hey,Org Bro,could you ship me some ahhh some mmmm nevermind."
Actually that is not a problem here.It seems some of the best dope on the planet comes from right here. It's called "BC Bud"
Our weed seems to have a wicked level of the good stuff,THC. I think stoners should have a little contest to see who can spell THC.
You know,easy word. Tetrahydrocannabinol .Yer at a party,the host says who ever can spell Tetrahydrocannabinol gets the next bong hit.Crowd goes wild right. Problem is there ain't a sober person around for miles. Make the hippies spell Tetrahydrocannabinol before they can get another bag of Gaunja. Guess what,drug problem solved.Our Gubb'ment can be a little slow on the uptake sometimes,but they were all over this,they sell it for $15.oo ya,15 bucks a gram.What a gold mine.Not to mention the fallout and collateral damage that goes hand in hand with smoking/eating this recreational drug. 7-11 stores get picked to the bone at 4:20 AM. Gasoline gets bought up by the barrel as the Connoisseur 's of this fine naturally growing weed drive around aimlessly looking for Tigger or Smokin;'Joe or Da'Dope guy,to replenish their supply. So,where was I...doh...ahhh,where's my pipe? OK, nevermind that,back to the original thing.
Legal or not in your corner of the world?
British Columbia (western Canaduh) LEGAL.Sold by the Gubb'ment or that guy thats always asleep at the bus stop.Never actually catches the bus.
Again I know what yer thinking,hey,I'm no angel....I did smoke once,but I never inhaled. Rubb.

This is also part of the reason Hemp has been made legal. All of the health benefits, without the THC craziness.

I have a friend in Co. that was there before they legalized pot there. Since they have, it's fine down the crapper for a place to live. Potheads drifting around doing nothing in particular.

The state however is a awash in tax dollars collected.

O just got a Hemp growers license. They won't you touch a license for Hemp if you have anything THC in your background check. They want Hemp to be the new cash crop, without the THC issues.

This is also part of the reason Hemp has been made legal. All of the health benefits, without the THC craziness.

I have a friend in Co. that was there before they legalized pot there. Since they have, it's fine down the crapper for a place to live. Potheads drifting around doing nothing in particular.

The state however is a awash in tax dollars collected.

O just got a Hemp growers license. They won't you touch a license for Hemp if you have anything THC in your background check. They want Hemp to be the new cash crop, without the THC issues.
As soon as it was legalized here, the government just couldn't wait to get tax money...so much so they priced themselves out of business, many cannabis places are shutting down as they are losing their shirts.

The black market is going strong, probably stronger than ever.

Why do you think he was always so chill. You know,shoot some hoops in the White House backyard,take in a concert at The Kennedy Center,private balcony,bam some Mary-J during intermissions.

"I'm tellin' yo,my brothers and sisters, the fastest way to see God is to smoke some of this BC Bud shi7.Them Canadian's,they got it goin' on mutha fuggah."

Hmm, 10 out of 14 posts here are yours, hmmm.
What are you saying,that I talk too much,OCD,Blinders on,what?
"cause if people think that i am posting too much i mean all they gotta do is say something and i will do my best to shut up i know when to shut up and stop posting i dont have to be told i can police myself i dont need no net nanny wanna be tellin me i post too much i mean i dont think i do but i could always ask around right i mean nobody likes a........................
I'll start another thread and ask....
You don't think it's the pot do ya?

Just curious,I know what yer thinking. "Ahhh hey,Org Bro,could you ship me some ahhh some mmmm nevermind."
Actually that is not a problem here.It seems some of the best dope on the planet comes from right here. It's called "BC Bud"
Our weed seems to have a wicked level of the good stuff,THC. I think stoners should have a little contest to see who can spell THC.
You know,easy word. Tetrahydrocannabinol .Yer at a party,the host says who ever can spell Tetrahydrocannabinol gets the next bong hit.Crowd goes wild right. Problem is there ain't a sober person around for miles. Make the hippies spell Tetrahydrocannabinol before they can get another bag of Gaunja. Guess what,drug problem solved.Our Gubb'ment can be a little slow on the uptake sometimes,but they were all over this,they sell it for $15.oo ya,15 bucks a gram.What a gold mine.Not to mention the fallout and collateral damage that goes hand in hand with smoking/eating this recreational drug. 7-11 stores get picked to the bone at 4:20 AM. Gasoline gets bought up by the barrel as the Connoisseur 's of this fine naturally growing weed drive around aimlessly looking for Tigger or Smokin;'Joe or Da'Dope guy,to replenish their supply. So,where was I...doh...ahhh,where's my pipe? OK, nevermind that,back to the original thing.
Legal or not in your corner of the world?
British Columbia (western Canaduh) LEGAL.Sold by the Gubb'ment or that guy thats always asleep at the bus stop.Never actually catches the bus.
Again I know what yer thinking,hey,I'm no angel....I did smoke once,but I never inhaled. Rubb.View attachment 1615360
It's legal here in Michigan medically and recreationally, the prices on the recreational is ridiculous with the taxes and everything. I had my medical card for quite awhile and grew my own and it did help to some extent with my back issues mostly just to sleep at night. Funny thing is when I was in my teens and into my early 30's I would smoke all day long and function but once it was legal it took some of the fun out of it or something cause I lost interest and tolerance dropped and with this high powered stuff going around now just makes me sleep so I rarely touch it anymore.

What are you saying,that I talk too much,OCD,Blinders on,what?
"cause if people think that i am posting too much i mean all they gotta do is say something and i will do my best to shut up i know when to shut up and stop posting i dont have to be told i can police myself i dont need no net nanny wanna be tellin me i post too much i mean i dont think i do but i could always ask around right i mean nobody likes a........................
I'll start another thread and ask....
You don't think it's the pot do ya?
Funny this. I would sometimes use the first 4 or 5 pages of Random Thoughts,used to drive some members crazy.I think over the years I MAY have had 1 or 2 or 18 members leave because of me. Oops. LOL.Sometimes ya need yer "Big Boy Pant's" on around here.
:laugh:
Org. histry lesson. I had 5 pages of stuff for sale,stuff by donation,all proceed's to the Org. She was in a little financial pickle. Due to rising costs for servers,bandwidth,ETC,ETC and the odd bad egg. My predecessor at Org Admin was a bit of a dink.He absconded with some Org funds.His screen name was Cache. I nicknamed him STOLE-OUR-CASH. [still owes me hundreds] anyway it was the Org staff with the help of the members[peeps like you] saving the place.Doug was kinda fed up with the site at the time. Well,he chose VaBusa and I to take over,well take over I did. Both loved and hated at the same time.Lots happening back then.

I never should have been such a douchbag at times and got myself fired.
I know,what kind of an' a55hole does it take to get fired from a volunteer position ? ? ? Well...me.:p Rubb'd Out.

Back