Is boosted cycle performance still open?

Has anyone heard from Rob? I've been trying to get a hold of him as well. My motorcycle has been at his shop for year and a half now. He would send updates but lately there has been no updates. This is a very frustrating process anymore. I'd hate to post anything negative about anyone but year and a half and the bike isn't complete.

Has anyone heard from Rob? I've been trying to get a hold of him as well. My motorcycle has been at his shop for year and a half now. He would send updates but lately there has been no updates. This is a very frustrating process anymore. I'd hate to post anything negative about anyone but year and a half and the bike isn't complete.
A year and a half? Wow...
That's almost 2 full riding seasons gone.
A year and a half you're talking car build times..

Drug free and clean from 2003 , a bit longer on the cigs tho , but been finished with them since 2015 . I do like a bourbon very occasionally tho .
Still very addicted to motorcycles , lovely women and coffee ....
Hi. I have never done drugs, never smoked, do not drink coffee. Very addicted car/ bike speed. Lovely women if they do not put up with me spending my money on my bike {GOOD BY}If they love you they come back, if not find another one!

Hi. I have never done drugs, never smoked, do not drink coffee. Very addicted car/ bike speed. Lovely women if they do not put up with me spending my money on my bike {GOOD BY}If they love you they come back, if not find another one!
Hahaha Mike , your addiction could be filed in extreme category , the pinnacle of your life perhaps , and you are building a 300mph solo street motorcycle , 700 whp+ , with no speed rated tire available , and no fear to ride such a beast .
Probably not a drug to match that sort of adrenaline anyway , if there is , I do not want to know about it !!
You probably do not know it , but you are a rare sort bro , you inspire people like me to do better , you remind us that there is no real limit , but what you set for yourself . Thank you my bro , pilot / seeker of ultimate motorcycle speed .

Hahaha Mike , your addiction could be filed in extreme category , the pinnacle of your life perhaps , and you are building a 300mph solo street motorcycle , 700 whp+ , with no speed rated tire available , and no fear to ride such a beast .
Probably not a drug to match that sort of adrenaline anyway , if there is , I do not want to know about it !!
You probably do not know it , but you are a rare sort bro , you inspire people like me to do better , you remind us that there is no real limit , but what you set for yourself . Thank you my bro , pilot / seeker of ultimate motorcycle speed .
Hi. Well I try to over come any thing that comes at me. And thank you and everyone here you guys inspire me to keep going .

Bike was delivered 1st week of July in 2019. Was sent down there for a tune. But turned into a motor build and other things added to the list. One thing I mentioned before is we had to wait for the head and cylinders to get repaired. And the nlr clutch took forever to get built. I think that didn’t get to him till spring of 2020
Man, I hope you have another bike to be riding since then..
I'd be going stir crazy by now if not

Personally , if anyone had my motor or bike that long , and I couldn't contact them to get progress answers , I would rightfully be concerned , and certainly be well out of patience waiting around . I would then set about retrieving my bike / motor / parts and whatever else was paid for and is legally mine . I would be polite as possible about it .
Then , if I wasn't by then already put off my dream build .... I would then set about finding someone to get it done ....Mate , the USA is the capitol of the world for turbo bike builds ......especially Busa , got to be someone reputable , ready to work .
Personally , I would talk to @michael parris heuberger , see if he can recomend and point you to some good people .

Personally , if anyone had my motor or bike that long , and I couldn't contact them to get progress answers , I would rightfully be concerned , and certainly be well out of patience waiting around . I would then set about retrieving my bike / motor / parts and whatever else was paid for and is legally mine . I would be polite as possible about it .
Then , if I wasn't by then already put off my dream build .... I would then set about finding someone to get it done ....Mate , the USA is the capitol of the world for turbo bike builds ......especially Busa , got to be someone reputable , ready to work .
Personally , I would talk to @michael parris heuberger , see if he can recomend and point you to some good people .
I agree with toad, things happen and that's definitely understandable to a point but I don't think anyone should have to come in the org and ask if a business is still open because they can't get in touch with someone who has their bike and possibly thousands of dollars worth of parts. As a mechanic myself I know some customers can be a p.i.t.a. to deal with constantly calling and wanting their stuff back and not everything is in the mechanics control but for those customers I usually make it a point to correspond with them thru text or email but I do make sure to keep in contact with them.

Back