Is boosted cycle performance still open?

I agree with toad, things happen and that's definitely understandable to a point but I don't think anyone should have to come in the org and ask if a business is still open because they can't get in touch with someone who has their bike and possibly thousands of dollars worth of parts. As a mechanic myself I know some customers can be a p.i.t.a. to deal with constantly calling and wanting their stuff back and not everything is in the mechanics control but for those customers I usually make it a point to correspond with them thru text or email but I do make sure to keep in contact with them.
That's what matters.... Conversation and progress reports. Then we're happy

Personally , if anyone had my motor or bike that long , and I couldn't contact them to get progress answers , I would rightfully be concerned , and certainly be well out of patience waiting around . I would then set about retrieving my bike / motor / parts and whatever else was paid for and is legally mine . I would be polite as possible about it .
Then , if I wasn't by then already put off my dream build .... I would then set about finding someone to get it done ....Mate , the USA is the capitol of the world for turbo bike builds ......especially Busa , got to be someone reputable , ready to work .
Personally , I would talk to @michael parris heuberger , see if he can recomend and point you to some good people .
Hi. All I can say is Frank at Powerhouse, DME, Chris More and Eric at DAS.

You guys forget that he has another job and it’s a one man show over there. So you expect a lot of his time or he wouldn’t get poop done. At less he said he got over his head with his workload.
I can definitely understand the time it takes when it's a one man show for sure. I thought I had read that he decided to retire from his job but I can't be sure.

Beware of this company, Boosted Cycle Performance. I called and emailed them about getting some work done well over a month ago and never got a response. What do you think will happen once they have your money and call them with a question?

Back