iPhone for Verizon?

I would be up for getting the IPhone for Verizion if it does come out. I had both versions of the Storm and was not happy at all with either one of them. When I got the Blackberry Storm2 they said that they had gotten rid of all the problems that I had with the first one. Within 3 days I was having the same problems. It would freeze up and only run half of the apps that it was suppose to run.

i'd get rid of my dare in a split friggin second to pick up a 4G iPhone that i could run on verizon.

Iphone is never coming to Verizon, all the hype is fraud. I wish It would but its never going to happen, AT&T has EVERYTHING to lose if such a thing would happen.

and. what's your point? AT&T doesn't own the iPhone. their contract is rumored to be up some time this year, so others should be able to carry iPhones in the states. i mean, over a million have been hacked and brought to other carriers anyway. if apple renews the contract with AT&T they're not listening to their customers at all.

Iphone is all over the world on other carriers. Its only a short matter of time before others have it here.
Think about it. By not allowing it who gets hurt the most ?
APPLE !
Why would they want to limit sales to one carrier. They partnered with ATT when Iphone was new becasue nobody thought it was gonna be as good as it later turned out.
1st ones were 600 bucks remember that.
Now its the schnizzle of phones.
Apple needs to make a 100gig model for 99 bucks and allow all carriers to have them.
Why not !

Back