.org for iPhone?

busawife

Registered
We need to get a .org application for iPhone. Admins...get on that!

For those who have jeffercarman's or my phone numbers, let us know so we can get you the new ones. :-) As we have new iPhones and new numbers to go with them.

PS - If you have an iPhone...can you tell me how to use it? I am so confused.

I will admit that I love my iphone! Be sure to get it jailbroken.... TONS OF GREAT FREE APPS! Enjoy it!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll require one of these new iPhones... You know - need to make sure I can test everything...

So - please feel free to send one my way and I'll get right on it :laugh:

I just got one this week and love it.

What is the .org mobile url?

I will admit that I love my iphone! Be sure to get it jailbroken.... TONS OF GREAT FREE APPS! Enjoy it!
Posted via Mobile Device

What is jailbroken? I love the Shazzam app. You can push a button and it will identify whatever song is playing on the radio or TV, find a free video of the song on youtube, and you can purchase the track or album. Technology is amazing! :thumbsup:

When I used my phone to get to this thread, I don't see the toolbar at the top (forums, search, CP, etc..)

What is jailbroken? I love the Shazzam app. You can push a button and it will identify whatever song is playing on the radio or TV, find a free video of the song on youtube, and you can purchase the track or album. Technology is amazing! :thumbsup:

Jailbreaking an iPhone is basically just loading a program called Cydia on the phone that allows you to download non-apple third party software. There are thousands of amazing apps that Apple hasn't (or won't) approve. Apps that let you change the entire theme of the phone or turn by turn GPS (without paying apple $20.00!).

There is tons of info on this on the web, and you can just search craigslist to find someone that can do it for you for about $20. WELL WORTH IT!
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the iPhone as well and the only thing I can't seem to get it to do is access the site as a full site, not the mobile version. 3G and/or WIFI works really well with full internet and me like.

I seen that there I telephone once, it confusded me, where was the dial? got me a new rotary on the wall by the fridgerator now:laugh:

Posted via Mobile Device this is crazy... Now I can post at work. Filter this bank security!!! HA!!!

Last edited:
Back