LifeProof waterproof case for IPhone.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
In follow up to this thread >>> https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/160378-iphones-water-anybody-got-any-experience.html <<< I wound up getting a couple of these cases for my iPhone.

iPhone 4 cases, Waterproof iPhone 4 Cases, Protective Case | LifeProof

They are everything they are built up to be. My daughter would not leave me alone till we tested one in a bucket of water. Suffice it to say, they work. Thanks to Zukracer for the tip. I had not heard of them until he mentioned them.

no problemo, it looked pretty slick glad to hear you are happy with it :thumbsup: and hopefully it protects as well as she needs it to. Did you ever get any resolution on the push into the pool?

I've been thinking of one, but the price is crazy... :banghead:

its pretty $$ to buy but nothing in comparison to what the cell company will charge you to replace a phone that was damaged. Even the insurance deductibles these days are more than the cost of the case :banghead: If you factor that in with the overall 2yr cost, $8/month (avg) * 24months (typical contract) + 150 deductible to replace a phone = $342 carrying cost to get ONE replacement during your contract.

I'm aware of that. But its just another insurance policy. I'm more worried about loss than swimming..

No resolution. Mom had a different version of events per two other idiot teenage girls and the truth is somewhere in the middle. I was alway of opinion she should have been more careful. I was only obliging the wife and daughter when I called to see if other girls mom was gonna buy her another. Wasn't surprised when she declined.

Case seems fine. Little more difficult to see screen outside.
It most definitely will save a phone if it goes in a pool so it's worth the investment. It's also a pretty slim well made nice looking case. I've had every iPhone since first one and this is actually the first real case over ever bought. I had plastic sleeves for iPhone 4 because Velcro wouldn't stick to the glass back but I never really liked big cases like otterbox. This one doesn't bug me too much.

Knucklehead! How do I take a pic of a case that's already on my phone? :poke:

Click the website and watch the youtubes.

Now if it would float I would feel ok with it out on the boat lol. "find my iPhone" doesn't help when it shows it in the middle of a lake. Would be funny though.

Blanca Busa said:
Knucklehead! How do I take a pic of a case that's already on my phone? :poke:

Click the website and watch the youtubes.

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away there was a think called a camera. :banghead:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Now if it would float I would feel ok with it out on the boat lol. "find my iPhone" doesn't help when it shows it in the middle of a lake. Would be funny though.

I read somewhere about a floaty back for it? Maybe a comment made by a wisher?

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away there was a think called a camera. :banghead:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Yes there are, and my PHONE has two. But it still can't take pics of itself.
If you really want to see a pic of my phone in this case I'll take one for you but only for you.
Yes my case is unique and different from ALL OTHERS they make so it will be worth the effort to make you happy.

Looks nothing like this at all...
lifeproof-iphone-4.jpg

:whistle:

Nick that's interesting? Did you see all the bubbles coming off phone second time he dipped it? It must have filled up with water? Do they take phone apart and coat everything inside? Strange?

Back