.org for iPhone?

iPhones a cool gadgets but very susceptible to breakage. Everyone I know who has one has managed to break them. My wife, brother, daughter, neighbor and wife's best friend have all dropped them and either rendering them inoperable or shattering the screen.

If you haven't already, get a good protective cover for it.

iPhones a cool gadgets but very susceptible to breakage. Everyone I know who has one has managed to break them. My wife, brother, daughter, neighbor and wife's best friend have all dropped them and either rendering them inoperable or shattering the screen.

If you haven't already, get a good protective cover for it.

This is great advise! A simple rubber case is the singe best accessory you can buy! I have dropped my phone MANY times and because of the case, it doesn't have a scratch on it! They are dirt cheap and really increase your grip on the phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

love mine. if you go to hayabusa.org it'll direct you to the mobile site. then you can bookmark it or hit the + at the bottom of the page to have it pasted to your home screen

Last edited:
Ive been posting from my IPhone for about a month, works good as long as you have a Wi-Fi Connection. Any one need anything just send me a P.M.:beerchug:

Yeah, the first thing we bought was a case for both of our phones. Jeff's is a hard plastic one and mine is the rubber grip. My only fear is the screen. I have decided to not to place my phone in my purse.

Yeah, the first thing we bought was a case for both of our phones. Jeff's is a hard plastic one and mine is the rubber grip. My only fear is the screen. I have decided to not to place my phone in my purse.

Just order some screen protectors off of ebay. They cost about $4 and you cant even tell that they are on the screen. That will avoid any screen scrapes.

Back