16GB iPhone 4s or the Droid Razor Maxx?

I am the opposite from most... I have been pro apple since the first iPhone all the way to the 4. Jailbreaking, finding different sources, ... I could dayum near do it all and tell it all when it came to iPhone... Everything else on the market was junk if you asked me... Until one day, I decided I wanted try out the Galaxy SII and see what all the hype was about.... I love it.... If you want a phone to make calls, check you email, surf the net and play some games... sure, iPhone handles that very easy. But on a business and people friendly aspect, IMO, Android (on the Galaxy) has that nailed down... And it is so easy to trade phones over here, nothing is locked to a carrier (all phones are Global/Unlocked), everything uses a sim card. When I want a new phone, I go see the guys down at the shops and just trade it in... we usually haggle on the price of the trade in then its a done deal. I paid 50 bucks for my new SII straight out the box. No strings attached... Just waiting on the SIII's to get hear and I will be going back down town....:laugh:

I just got back from the store and got the iPhone 4s. I've been wanting it for a while so I decided to give it a try. The new Razor Maxx is pretty cool, I almost got it at the last second.

I just got back from the store and got the iPhone 4s. I've been wanting it for a while so I decided to give it a try. The new Razor Maxx is pretty cool, I almost got it at the last second.

I've been happy with my 4s and Verizon that I purchased about Thanksgiving. The Razors are cool. I was considering one. I just could not bring myself to leave the IOS platform.

im trying to get used to that platform...so far I like the phone but I dont have a "contacts" icon or shortcut. I have to hit the "phone" icon and touch the contacts tab from there. I asked siri but the chick didnt know how to create a contacts tab.

It should have a contacts icon by default. Swipe the screen all the way to the right (to view the most left screen) and type contacts in the search.
It should show it and what it looks like. Finding it may fun. It is one that cannot be deleted.
It also may be on the utilities folder.

Droid makes JUNK! FRAGMENTED CRAP OS!

You want something that won't lock-up or crash then get an iPhone trust me you won't regret it.

Maybe YOURS never locked up or had problems, but I know 2 people that have had I-Phones that have had problems...it's like any other machine.
The I-Phone store in the mall is packed all the time with people getting phones fixed,Just buy what YOU like.

Maybe YOURS never locked up or had problems, but I know 2 people that have had I-Phones that have had problems...it's like any other machine.
The I-Phone store in the mall is packed all the time with people getting phones fixed,Just buy what YOU like.

Never had any problems with my Rezound neither, I'll put it up against a iPhone all day everyday! This coming from someone who sell phones for 40 hours a week.

Back