Upgrading phone, need advice on the Droid Razor M

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone one have one? My Droid X is usable with gloves on my bike so I would like to stay with a Droid platform. The new Iphone 5 looks attractive, but I dont want to have to buy new autocom cables and I wont be able to manipulate the screen with gloves.

I use gloves in my iPhone 4S and have on all of them. You just have to push a little harder.
Still works though. No threads sewn in or anything. Ill make a video later if you want to show you?

I use gloves in my iPhone 4S and have on all of them. You just have to push a little harder.
Still works though. No threads sewn in or anything. Ill make a video later if you want to show you?

+1 I currently own a 4s like Blanca and works fine with gloves.!

Ok, what am I doing wrong then? I do have an otterbox on it. But its a company phone and not my own.

personally i love android but as far as razr's go the only one i would buy is the maxx because of the battery life my razr is always on the charger matter of fact it just beeped to be plugged in haha

personally i love android but as far as razr's go the only one i would buy is the maxx because of the battery life my razr is always on the charger matter of fact it just beeped to be plugged in haha

+1 on the maxx, the razr m is hard on a battery.

Sent from my hayabusa!

Back