Spent a few bucks on myself today new Droid Bionic

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I think I got the first one in OKC this morning... They opened the store a few minutes early and I was number one in line.... This new bionic is the best phone I have ever had... Very similiar to the droid x but on steroids...

Anyone else have one yet?

cap

I want one sooo bad! Wanted the X2 but have AT&T.

I really dislike you!!!! :lol:

Enjoy your toy! :thumbsup:
tapatalked

I considering it. When the iPhone 5 comes out, I think I'll decide between the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question:

Is it possible to take all the music I have in my iTunes library and place it on a droid phone like this?
Ive got almost 250 CDs in my library.

Question:

Is it possible to take all the music I have in my iTunes library and place it on a droid phone like this?
Ive got almost 250 CDs in my library.

You can get a 32 gig card to put in it... The bionic comes with a 16 gig external card...

I see. So I can store my iTunes library on a card and put it in the phone.
iPhones don't have this ability so I didn't think of that. So is there no 'syncing' the bionic with a program similar to iTunes?
You just place whatever you want on your memory card and place it in the phone?

Sure you can sync with Itunes, I actually use a program called Isyncr and you can sync your itunes with your droid wirelessly... you never even have to connect to the computer..

have a 24 year old tech who works in my shop and still has a black and white screen razor. Its a damn trip and he loves it

I see. So I can store my iTunes library on a card and put it in the phone.
iPhones don't have this ability so I didn't think of that. So is there no 'syncing' the bionic with a program similar to iTunes?
You just place whatever you want on your memory card and place it in the phone?

I had a blackberry and went to the HTC Merge. I had the same trouble you are thinking so I took the car out of the BB and everything worked. The lady at the US Cellular store told me it would not work but it did. I am still learning about my phone but it seems to be a pretty good one so far.

Bionic is awesome...i tested for verizon for 2 weeks. That is one of the first 4g machines. The bionic is sweet but they have the stupid boot loader locked so you cant change the kernel etc. There isnt anyway to get rid of all the bloat on the thing. Dont mistake my comments for bad...the bionic is awesome. I enjoyed my test of it. But beyound the faster internet speed the phone overall was slower then my droid x by a lot due to the extras running on it. For the normal user though it is pretty unbeatable!

The iphone 4 which i now have is awesome as well. It has 32 gig hard drive built right into it. You dont need a sd card. I think the iphone over all is a little more user friendly then the droids, but the droid werent designed for the average user really. They are advanced phones for the person who loves to push the edge and isnt afraid to learn a little something about electronics. The iphone takes all that out of your hands and thinks for you.

have a 24 year old tech who works in my shop and still has a black and white screen razor. Its a damn trip and he loves it

I have a razor and let me tell you I miss that phone, best phone I ever had. I had the I-phone a couple of BB and yea! they are portable computers but it seems like when you ask them to do all that stuff whenever you go to use them for a phone call they are dead :laugh:

Dang, I would like to see that. Juli and I hope to upgrade to the X2 next month.

The razor was a fantastic phone. I still have mine somewhere. It hit the road at 85 MPH when I went down a few years back and kept working after that. Though it did smell like burning there after. It was run over dropped and all around abused. :-)

Oh and grants Cap on the new phone

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

the bloatware WILL come off, just wait for the droid guys to start tinkering. they'll probably have a 1 touch root app, then a new kernel, then more new stuff. i mean, my droid is running at 1.25 Ghz and i get 35+ hours of battery life with average use. too bad it sits in a drawer because they don't work in korea.

the bloatware WILL come off, just wait for the droid guys to start tinkering. they'll probably have a 1 touch root app, then a new kernel, then more new stuff. i mean, my droid is running at 1.25 Ghz and i get 35+ hours of battery life with average use. too bad it sits in a drawer because they don't work in korea.

Hmm wonder if I should look at bloatware on my tablet.

They may have it unlocked but they will never have kernels for it untill moto unlocks the bootloader. Yes you can still over clock it but thats a lot different then changeing the kernel for sure. The droid x is the same way. yes they can and do oc them mine was at 1.375 gig. But they are no were near as efficient as when you can actually change the kernel out. I agree the bloat crap has to go!!! Unless you like blockbuster, amazon, kindle, blah blah blah blah.

Back