new phone advice????

mynewride

Registered
guys its time for an upgrade. ive had my motorola droid 1.0 for 2 years now. she is showing her age and needs to be laid to rest. im looking at several phones. the motorola bionic that is already out, the new nexus that is supposed to come out soon and the samsung prime that is supposed to come out.

my trouble is that im wanting to see if the grass is greener on the other side.... the iphone 5. i just know that my android has been overclocked and is still not fast enough. im just not convinced that the android platform is as well developed as the iphone. hell when i take a pic with my phone it takes like 5 sec to snap the shot. with my bro's iphone it just takes the photo. anyhow i use it for browsing...posting on a few forums, and my stock investments. however the new iphone would be able to run the app from my stock broker. they do not have an app for android yet.

what are your thoughts guys?

Wait for the iPhone 5. I bought my 4 outright so I would be able to use my plans upgrade on it lol

iPhone, a couple friends have droids but they feel cheap to me, and camera doesn't seem to work as well. Although I don't think a 5 is worth waiting for, but I am not obsessed like some. Best case I believe for the 5 is 4g and mobile FaceTime. Not worth it to me. I got 2 white iPhone4s for 330$ at sams club. If u can I would recommend never buy from the phone companies store, they charge tax on the full "value" of the phone. So my 4 for example was 149.99, but they wanted to charge me tax on like 499.99 or 599.99 can't remember. So with fee at Att store it would be over $300 for one.

Just my 2cents. To those who love their androids, I'm not hating, I just don't like'em.

i have the iphone 4 and i like it...no troubles...i have a RAM mount on my bike looks great on there.

08222011 009.jpg

08212011 005.jpg

I have the DROID X and love it. Although the camera does take a few seconds to take the pic.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If ATT offered the Bionic I would have it in a heartbeat. Co-worker got one this past weekend and it is great!

via Tapatalk

I bailed on Android and bought the new Blackberry Bold 9930. Love it! It is a fantastic device.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

I'm a HTC person but I'm really liking the Droid Bionic. The Droid 1 was like the gen 1, great when it first came out and was one of the best, the bionic is like the gen 2 refined smooth and itching for someone to put hands on it. NOW if you want a phone that works that you don't have to tinker with get a iPhone, from what I've been reading there isn't any huge changes to the 5, screen size and I'm hearing there getting rid of the button at the bottom of the phone. The bionic has a dual core processor, 4g 1080p camcorder with 1080p output.

The Bionic is nice but when I seen it in the store the screen looked horrible.

Personally I would wait for the HTC Vigor or the Droid prime coming out next month.

The Bionic is nice but when I seen it in the store the screen looked horrible.

Personally I would wait for the HTC Vigor or the Droid prime coming out next month.

The one I activated looked better than my thunderbolt, I also like the docks that suppose to be coming for the bionic. I'm gonna wait on the vigor to see if its worth the hype, I have a employee plan so I upgrade once a year to any verizon phone for free.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

DROID2 or DROIDX from Motorola.... "Motor"ola should be convincing enough

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

1 thing I tell my customers is that don't buy a phone for today or tomorrow buy a phone for a year from now because 9 times out of 10 that phones is obsolete 3 months from now.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Back