Must-have Droid apps

I played with the Incredible for a weekend; it was OK. Then I played with the Samsung Fascinate. Wow! I'd take the Fascinate over the Incredible - if I had to choose the smaller device. Otherwise, my first preference is the DX...I like the larger screen...

My wife has the Droid X, I used to have the IPhone but now have the Droid Incredible. The Incrdible is by far the best phone on the market. My wife wants to trade me as does my brother who has the Droid Evo from sprint. I told them all hell no.

I like fake caller ID app. It pisses people off.

If you want all the free music you want then go to appghetto.com on the top of the page is apps, click on it and then scroll down and on the right you will see "banned apps",click on that and download " Rockon ". once it is downloaded then click on your market and hit search then type in mp3 music and download that and you will get all your music for free, even the ones that say you have to pay for. When you hit search and type in mp3 music, you will see alot of mp3 music stuff like mp3 music download or mp3 music ringtone, you dont want those, you want the one that is plainly mp3 music only.

Mobiledefense is another good one. If you lose your phone or its stolen you can get on the computer and pin point exactly where its at, you can lock it from your computer as well do other things, the thing is there is a waiting list for this one.

Dont sell your GPS YET. Navigation requires you use in a data plan area. Found it out when I assumed the Zumo was absolete and left it home.?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dont sell your GPS YET. Navigation requires you use in a data plan area. Found it out when I assumed the Zumo was absolete and left it home.?
Posted via Mobile Device

Very true - the built-in navigation app needs the cellular data to download the map.

On my iPhone, I have the Tom-Tom app...it has the complete US map installed with the app; no data is needed...just GPS.

Back