Had to take my phone in to get fixed.

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
The HTC EVO was acting up so I took it in to the Sprint store to get fixed because I have insurance. Man I cannot wait for the iPhone 5.... I will probably be switching to Verizon too.

It was funny though because the girl that was fixing my phone kept saying the most awkward things and very talkative. As she was putting the flex cables back in she was like "Put it in, put it in, put it in, yeahhh" then stuff like "Oops, wrong hole". When she said the wrong hole thing she looked up realizing what she said I think or expecting a response or laugh. I kinda just looked at her. She was ehhh looking... but older. Maybe FastFrog's type :laugh:

Please apple release the iPhone 5 as soon as possible :please:

All my Alltel girls are hot :laugh:

She probably realized at that moment that you were ghey :whistle:

Don't you worry about apple they will take care of you, 5 will be going on the shelves and they will be more than 1/2 way done making 6 just sit tight:laugh:

I wish I could wait for the 5 to come out but my Droid is broken so I will be picking up my new phone today at lunch. I am 90% sure I will be getting the iPhone 4s...I wont know for sure until I play with it and compair it to the Droid Razor Maxx.

Back