Why isn't the new iPhone 4s the best ever?

and to think there was a time when some of you were happy when your "cellular" (literally at that time) had call waiting, a battery pack, backlit keypad and a fixed antenna and you didnt have to hit a phone booth to return calls when you got beeped lol....

and to think there was a time when some of you were happy when your "cellular" (literally at that time) had call waiting, a battery pack, backlit keypad and a fixed antenna and you didnt have to hit a phone booth to return calls when you got beeped lol....

Most definitely remember my first one or two phones. I had one that came in a briefcase and had a battery bigger than my Busa :laugh: oh man was it nice when this came out...

motorola-first_cell_phone.jpg

Most definitely remember my first one or two phones. I had one that came in a briefcase and had a battery bigger than my Busa :laugh: oh man was it nice when this came out...

motorola-first_cell_phone.jpg

dang, you would have looked like GI-JOE calling in a air strike with that thing

well i was definately dissappointed in no 4g for iphone 4s. it would have definately pushed me over to the light side. if i was on att network the iphone 4s would be good as they use hspa and its faster than verizon's 3g. in fact its almost 4g but not quite. anyhow my wife has a thunderbolt and its blazingly fast. hands down blows away the iphone and my motorola droid 1.0. i can say that im now looking forward to the new google nexus phone. not sure i want a screen that big, but ill take it if its as fast as its rumor'd to be. its also supposed to sport a huge battery. i truely hope the battery life is good. my droid when its overclocked to 1.2ghz sucks the life out of the battery in like 1.5-2 hrs.

oh and im stuck on verizon as i have unlimited data. i am grandfathered in and as long as i never change my plan ill have unlimited 4g. if i leave for att ill lose that.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

Can you hear me now~?~

Back