Apple Iphone

I was making thw switch to the Iphone until I ran across the Samsung Instinct. Supposed to be even better. I have never owned the Iphone so I wouldn't know but I LOVE the Instinct. I've heard from people who have had both that the Instinct is better. :dunno:

But the Iphone still rocks in my opinion

I have the iphone and the wife has the instinct. We're about to use the instinct for target practice. It's useless. Even my Moto Q was better than the instinct.

pros for the iphone: free apps (pandora, shazam, games galore), cheap apps (virtual pool, OMG I love this game! $2.00), ability to multi-touch (2 fingers to expand, compress pics, etc), integrates direct with Exchange (no POP), 16GB, 3G network, store movies, music, podcasts. Today at the gym I was watching Get Smart on it.

cons for the iphone: AT&T; their 3G service has blackouts so I often just keep it on the edge network, no memory expansion available

It takes a few minutes to get used to the input but once you do, it rocks. I love my iphone.

Oh, I should mention, apps are often updated and when they are, you get free updates. They install over the phone in a few seconsd, no need for a computer.

My work is compaining about personal internet usage, my boss just got an Iphone. I'm not sure which one he got because he is on vacation until next Monday.

Anyway, maybe this is for me? Lots of info on the internet about it.

Which Iphone do you have? Which plan, how much per month? do you like?

Thanks, John

P.S Some ebay stores selling "Unlocked" Iphones, could I purchase and use with my existing Verizon account?

John,
I just read the first page so I apologize if I'm repeating some answers.....I used to work for apple. DO NOT get an unlocked phone because if you have a problem with it, the Apple stores will NOT touch it bec. by unlocking it, it voids the warranty and it's technically not an apple product anymore. It will not work on the Verizon network at all either. If you are going to get one, then get the newer one, it's cheaper thinner, faster and less expensive. The only downside to the iphone is that you cannot receive picture message through IM's. but you can through your email.

Anymore q's just PM me!

Hope that helped!

John,
I just read the first page so I apologize if I'm repeating some answers.....I used to work for apple. DO NOT get an unlocked phone because if you have a problem with it, the Apple stores will NOT touch it bec. by unlocking it, it voids the warranty and it's technically not an apple product anymore. It will not work on the Verizon network at all either. If you are going to get one, then get the newer one, it's cheaper thinner, faster and less expensive. The only downside to the iphone is that you cannot receive picture message through IM's. but you can through your email.

Anymore q's just PM me!

Hope that helped!

Yep, lots of good help on this thead, Thanks. Now I need to ponder some before I spend some money.

Back