all of the things you would change about the iPhone...

PIMPALA

Registered
are going to be fixed!!

software 3.0 is about to come out, and they fixed the following:

Apple - iPhone - iPhone OS 3.0 Preview

For iPhone owners, it just keeps getting better. When iPhone OS 3.0 arrives this summer, it will introduce over 100 new features, including the ability to:

Search your iPhone

Cut, copy, and paste

Send photos, contacts, audio files, and location via MMS*

Read and compose email and text messages in landscape

and thats just the beginning. :)

**works only on iPhone 3G

What I want to know is when they are going to stop this BS only being available through Cingular Crap...

Im a T-Mobile I-Phone User and wish I could get upgrades and handset support but the damn communists at Apple wont help me...

When they finally free the phones for use on all networks with out locking me out everytime I upgrade I will get excited for things like this... :moon:

AT&T has an exclusive contract with Apple at least until July this year in the U.S. You can get one from Europe T-Mobile.

Once the feds nationalize the phone companies (isn't that like # 3 on their list after banks and insurance companies) it won't be an issue anymore

I guess i am a little behind with my samsung hue. :laugh:

it's about time. as advanced as the i phone is you would think all these thing's
would be a standard. Yes I have one.

Didn't have to many complaints about my i-phone biggest one was couldn't receive images via text messages had to log into the internet to see them, couldn't send the same txt messages to multiple contacts at the same time, made sharing pics mission impossible with friends. Camera sucked too :laugh: Team Mobile phone let you make ringtones from the music in the built in MP-3 player, you can edit (make them as long as you want splice them wherever you want right there on the phone in the palm of your hands FOR FREE no extra charge after buying the music. Biggest complaint that will keep me away it was uninsure-able. Phone got stolen from me never went back to it never will either:whistle: These advances their making seem to be a security risk to me.

Last edited:
Didn't have to many complaints about my i-phone biggest one was couldn't receive images via text messages had to log into the internet to see them, couldn't send the same txt messages to multiple contacts at the same time, made sharing pics mission impossible with friends. Camera sucked too :laugh: Team Mobile phone let you make ringtones from the music in the built in MP-3 player, you can edit (make them as long as you want splice them wherever you want right there on the phone in the palm of your hands FOR FREE no extra charge after buying the music. Biggest complaint that will keep me away it was uninsure-able. Phone got stolen from me never went back to it never will either:whistle: These advances their making seem to be a security risk to me.

#1 just tell your friends to send them to your email.
#2 no need to log into the internet when they send to your email, its right there on the phone.
#3 i send multiple texts and emails to multiple people on mine just fine.
#4 my camera is so much better than every other camera phone ive ever seen, its not even funny.

i dont understand WTF you are saying about the ringtones, but i make my own for free, with free software i downloaded. there are tons of programs for it.

and ive never lost a phone, so i dont need insurance. and i feel like if im not responsible to keep the thing from getting lost, then i'll just pay for a new one. lesson learned.

#1 just tell your friends to send them to your email.
#2 no need to log into the internet when they send to your email, its right there on the phone.
#3 i send multiple texts and emails to multiple people on mine just fine.
#4 my camera is so much better than every other camera phone ive ever seen, its not even funny.

i dont understand WTF you are saying about the ringtones, but i make my own for free, with free software i downloaded. there are tons of programs for it.

and ive never lost a phone, so i dont need insurance. and i feel like if im not responsible to keep the thing from getting lost, then i'll just pay for a new one. lesson learned.

No one offers insurance except for BestBuy, ask me how I now? Sell'em all day everyday.

Back