I really dont know what to do!!!

Wow! Guess you s/b flattered...? ???

I can't think of a better way to break up a friendship than to "donate" unless you will be able to COMPLETELY, as in 100%, remove from your head any idea that you have ANY say at all in how the child would be raised. If you can do that then, a) you're a better man than most and b) you MAY be able to continue the friendship.

If there is ANY doubt about the above, politely decline.

Best of luck!

Ok,, I have made up my mind,, with some help from my extended family here as well as my mother ( who is a attorney) and talking with my wife and a few others.. I have made my mind up not to do it.. As for kids.. I LOVE KIDS.. I have one of my own he is a great and I love him more then anything else.. But having a kid a few doors down who I know is mine and knowing that I cant do anything about the way he or she is being brought up would kill me inside.. It has nothing to do with them being gay.. I dont feel being gay is right in the eyes of God,, but I am not the one sent to earth to judge them for what they do..

If this ends the friendship I have with them,, they that just makes it that much better that it did not happen.. Thanks for all the advise given here as well as the many many text messages i got about it.. Did not know that many people knew my phone number lol...

:thumbsup::cheerleader::cheerleader::thumbsup:

Ok here is a thought what are you going to do when they say your the dad we need child support? If you do this your out of your mind.... sorry it may not be what you want to hear but I think your going to be kicking your self later...

Back