What I said I did not want to do

ditchdr

Registered
SO I am in need of a bigger truck for the company. The old Ranger is just not cutting it. Dad is going to give me his truck soon, but I need (ok want) 2 full size diesel trucks.

Long story short, I was at the Ford dealer just looking around kicking tires. A sales person starts talking and i tell him what I am looking for.. Of course thye dnt have it.. He said it would be hard to find a brand new F250 crew cab diesel truck with rubber floors and vinyl seats. Most trucks like that are in the 550 and 650 size.. Now that would be nice but I have no need for something that big..

Anyhow I wanted to get a price on what i was looking for. We go in and it takes 45 min just to get all the options in and everyhting i wanted.. We come up with a price and to be honest I was floored.. So I made the order for the truck. Hopefully in a month it will be here..

Here is a photo of what it will look like. 2010 F250 crew cab, diesel, 4x4, rubber floors, vinly seats, basic radio, no power anything, split seats.

newtruck.jpg

Im gonna be going from a regular cab short step side bed ranger lol.. I am sure I will not know what to do with the room.

Going to the the sign shop here in a little bit to get a price on lettering it.

Aaaah Grasshopper met broke polite SALESman and made a deal.
See there are nice stories left coming out of dealerships.
Good for you.
Nice truck...

I am paying cash for it,, no payments here..

I got a good deal on the truck and for what people are wanting for a 3 year old one with out what I want I made out a little better.

oooowwweeeeee.........cash for a new 250.... congrats... keep up the good work, it's definitely paying off..:beerchug:

Back