I really dont know what to do!!!

So 2 years from now, when they go their seperate directions, would a court allow you to receive a child support bill. After all, YOU would be the father. Proven by a DNA sample.

This would scare the hell out of me.

I Would SAY NO !!!!!!!! 99% of Lesbians are MAN HATERS. I don't Care what they Say to Your Face. See the Last Few Posts !!!!!

Now if they were HOT and they Allowed................Oh Nevermind (God Forgive Me Thoughts) :laugh:

so if it was direct deposite from you i could see but what if you handled it through a place kinda like a sperm bank would you still be on the hook? ohh yeah and does the hot one or the manly one want the deposit ... you never cleared that one up cause that makes a bike difference

As much as i like helping people out and especially friends, I just could not do it. That's going to be YOUR child running around out there! Could you handle not knowing what your child is being taught at home, how he/she is doing in school, their first date, wedding, etc.???

Here's another way to look at it...

If two gay men came to you and your wife and asked...Can we put one of our sperm into your wife and have a baby with her but we get to keep it...how would you feel about that? I see trouble in the future.

+100000 on the sperm bank. There's plenty of sperm out there, they don't need yours!

Just like what they say in handgun class: "you are financially, legally and morally responsible for everything that bullet does once it leaves the barrel"

Crap. I don't think you can get any more succinct than that.

Well said, well applied.

--Wag--

Following up on Wag's good advice, if you decide you want to go through with it, YOU NEED TO FIRST SPEAK WITH A LAWYER. You may be responsible for child support even if you have a contract that says you are not responsible.

Just to clarify, contracts between parties NEVER EVER EVER supercede the law. In this case, the law has been repeatedly affirmed and says very bluntly, the needs of the child WILL be met. All the court needs is a reason and DNA parentage is plenty good reason.

They are not going to make an exception for you because of a written agreement, because of the utilization of a sperm bank or any other reason. If the kid gets abandoned, you're gonna be on the hook, bro.

--Wag--

you guys REALLY think anonymous sperm banks are a great idea? and 200 years later the inbreeding runs randomly rampant and we are born without teeth and 3 arms...

one of THE DUMBEST ideas we've come up with next to the atom bomb

Sperm banks are not a bad idea, actually. ANONYMOUS sperm donation is a tragedy in the works.

--Wag--

Save yourself the trouble and dont do it! To much to risk, to much to worry about, and can cause more problems then good! NO!!!!!!!!!! DONT DO IT!

That is a hard call, but I think you would thank yourself later for saying no. I would not know what to do if I knew I was the parent of a child living so close and did not have any rights. Always follow your instincts

you guys REALLY think anonymous sperm banks are a great idea? and 200 years later the inbreeding runs randomly rampant and we are born without teeth and 3 arms...

one of THE DUMBEST ideas we've come up with next to the atom bomb

I'm not sure that it is a horrible idea. There are parents who can't conceive because of the male, but still want to go through the childbearing stage. In those cases I'm all for it :thumbsup:

I want to be an astronaut too but it is not going to happen. where's society's bandaid/fix for MY problem? ? I know that seems an odd anology, but it IS the exact same thing. ...I've always wanted to be a tree also... we deal with what we're delt and should learn to appreciate what we have. but it's ok. we're brought up to accept many insane things as normal in this world

Dude. I wouldn't do it. Having "bragging rights" that you got a lesbain preggo is not even in the right orbit for involvement. You are looking at some of the other downwsides in the right aspect. None of that is worth the entry in your sexual resume of "I gotta lesbain pregnant".

I'm dyin' to hear what ditchdr's opinion is of all of our opinions.

:D

--Wag--

If you do this you are nuts!! I think its great they want to have kid an very cool that they are that fond of you. Your wife must like them a lot too cause most wives would have started UFC match on the spot regardless of how they wanted to be inseminated. but to be financially responsible for a child that you won't even be bringing up if there relationship goes south..WTF are sperm banks for anyway or hell they can pick someone up at the bar an have a one night stand.. by the way I am at happy hour at Gusto's in south beach every Fri an Sat night between 6-10 pm tell the hot one to send me a pic an I keep an eye out for her:laugh:

Back