I dont know what to say....

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
I really dont know what to say i just got an email someone sent 150.00 to my paypal account. I see all of these auctions being held for me i really cant hold my emotions back. My eyes are weeling up and my 5 year old daughter just asked me why im sad. I couldnt answer her i just said im happy and to know its coming from people whom i only know on a motorcycle forum even some of my more personal friends from home arent doing what my family is here.

Donald thank you so very much.

Just seeing that other people care give me some hope that things will look up for me. Thank you so much i really just cant say it enough

Last edited:
Tell your daughter people cry when they are happy too. Keep your chin up Tito, I told you things will get better. :beerchug:

yep, things will fall into place you will see just keep on drivin' forward:beerchug:

I got sum $$ coming yer way bro.. just need to get to bank. Dont have $$ in paypal.! hava a good thanksgivin:beerchug:

Wish I could help too but this is not a good time for us to do so. Just hang tough, man, and you'll be okay. Keep your head up, continue to be the man that you are and keep doing. Doing what? Whatever it is that needs to be done. Persistence will pay and you'll be fine, no doubt.

Very emotional right now reading the above and seeing that you're getting help from the generous people here on the org.

--Wag--

Can't do much, but I sent something for you. I know there may be a time when any of us may need help. It's nice knowing that other people care.

thanks too everyone!!!! u guys here at the org give me some hope. no matter how big or small you guys really are showing me there is light at the end of the tunnel hopefully i will be able to repay everyone somehow eventually if anyone ever needs anything please dont hesitate to ask!

I wish I could dohelp right now. I am tapped at this point because of the holidays also. I am sorry taht all I can do right now is send my prayers that things turn around for you. If things change here this is the first thing I will do.
Prayers my friend

firedog its nice in knowing that i have the support of everyone here anything extra is just just that its extra i dont expect anything from anyone no one owes me anything your support is Very much appreciated thanks very much.

I'm just glad your man enough to take the help. I'm also praying for your job search my friend.

Back