I really dont know what to do!!!

ditchdr

Registered
Ok so our neighbors of a few years and my wife and my self have all been good buddies for a while now.. We do a lot of stuff together.. Oh and they are Lesbians btw... One is hot, and one is well, you can tell she is the guy of the relationship..

Ok we were at their house last night as we are every Thursday night for dinner. After dinner we are sitting around talking and they ask "the question".. They had all ready talked ot my wife about it, and she is ok with it, but I just dont know.. And NO it is what you think, keep reading pervs lol..

Come to find out they want a baby,, but with them not liking the man in that way it makes it kind of hard.. So thye asked me to be a sperm donor.. I thought it was a joke at first, I told them sure so long as i can inject it lol.. But they are serious.. No if I would never seem them again I would have no problem with this.. But they live 4 houses down from us.. I will see the kid every day, he will play with my son, I am sure we will baby sit the child.

I would want ot be a part of the childs life, but I know I would have no rights to the kid.. I just dont know what to do..

But I could allways say I am so good I got a lesbian preggy lol..

I think it's a bad idea JMHO, I can forsee you and the wife having a argument and that situation gets throwed in your face everytime you argue.:whistle:

I can't imagine THAT scenario would have ANY repurcussions for the rest of your life. ;)

I agree, that's a tough one. You have to do what you think is right for you not for them. In my belief system it would be a definite no but you may or may not have the same morals and standards that I do. I'm sure some will disagree but in my opinion if they want a kid they should have found themselves a man instead of another woman.

oh wow.... I'd say no... like you said.. you would see the kid all the time.. hard not to have a sort of attachment to it. I would support them 100% having kids... isn't there a annonymous sperm bank around?

You would have less problems if this were going the way it sounded at first.. :thumbsup:

Yep, I'm a perv... :laugh:

My advice. Don't do it. It could end up extremely ugly and the child would be confused. Not fair to any of the parties.

Follow your heart and make sure you do whatever your wife thinks is best.

Oh and since everyone else is thinking it I'll just say it:

:worthless:

Wow, that is tough. It would all depend on the kind of agreement you had with them. If my husband had another biological child out there (regardless of how the child "got" there), I'd want him to be part of our family. Just like my children from my frist marriage are to him.

From a mother's point of view, I wouldn't want just anyone to be the father of my child. That they think so much of you to ask this is kind of an honor.

Definitely, follow your heart. The biggest thing is to make sure you're wife is 100% okay with this. I mean, you aren't going to sleep with either of them or anything, but it could make things awkward.

They have shown great respect for you to even ask this of you.

This is not something you can give a knee jerk answer to. You need to get an understanding of what they see in the future. A kid will know that 2 women did not make him/her so he/she would most certainly want to know who his/her father is, so they need to be prepared for it, as well as you and your wife.

Good luck

I'd be against it. What happened if they moved or broke up with that child stuck in the middle of it? Guess what, you'd have NO say - ZERO - and that's your flesh and blood. Would break my heart. Not to mention my personal feeling about two lesbians trying to raise a child without fuc&(*( his/her head up later in life.

There are plenty of sperm banks out there with anonymous donors but the bank knows the DNA characteristics of the donor. No way I'd get involved in that.

I can't imagine your wife REALLY going along with it. Maybe biting her tounge for you and allowing her heart to be crushed a little inside..... no HONEST GUT feedback from her?

"I would want ot be a part of the childs life, but I know I would have no rights to the kid.. I just dont know what to do.."

That should be the basis for your decision don't you think?

NO that is a can of worms you may never get away from. if they want children. they need to do it through other channels. respect to them but politely no

Back