I dont speak out much, but really....

we regulate everything but being a parent. sometimes i wonder wish we did. this is a perfect example. this child will have identity because the parents are so dead set on inflicting their personal agenda.

and as far as those spiders go

kill-it-with-boomstick.jpg

America ain`t perfect, but I will stay here. Nutt are everywhere. We just seem to have more than everyone else. Blame the LEFT. It all started in the 60`s when drugs were the rage. Make love not war. Free sex. Peacenicks. Hippies. Women wanted men to be softer. Men were confused as to who they were. Women wanted to prove they were equal to men. You were a pig if you opened a door for a woman. Women started this Dutch ****. Bulldykes came out hard. Men were told to find their inner self. Orgies were the norm. The drugged out freaks went on in life. Some kept doing drugs. Some stopped doing drugs. Some continued on to higher education. Stick with me.

The higher Educated folks, some went on to teach. Some went into Law. Some started having babies!
The results are, these folks are now our leaders. With the higher education they are running the schools. Making the Laws. Representing us in Government. And are the heads at PTA meetings. They are the reason America is a ****hole.

If you are old enough, do you remember when the Left started the "You are not responsible for your actions" crap? Little Billy acts out in school and his parents are told they can not discipline him. Little Billy is caught with drugs and it is not his fault. He grew up without a dad. Little Billy kills someone, it is not his fault, his mother or dad or grandparents beat him when he was younger.

Bob marries a leftist and she and Bob want their kids to make their own decisions. So there are no rules in the household. Do as you please. Drugs, ok, experiment. Sex? Do what you want. It is OK to dress like a girl. Billy has to figure out who he is as an intellectual. Work ethics? Let the social system take care of you. The kid grows up without a solid structure. He is ****ed up, his parents are ****ed up, he marries a ****ed up woman who`s parents were on the Left boat, and you wonder what went wrong?

Look at the Left.

Back