Outraged with our legal system!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Could someone please tell me why this person can take a child concieved by two people to another country in order to avoid a paternity test? IF this had been a man the nation would have been up in arms.. Yet to me it appears as though nothing will be done. It is rumored she gave birth to a baby girl with whom the alledged father is now astranged. I've wrote my  congressman to complain. Surely there is something that can be done if nothing else but to solve the mystery for good. Is he or is he not the father of this child? What if this had happended to you? I guess the flip side is what if he's not the father? All in all this story makes me really angry! Being a single parent for many years myself I can relate to his side of the story. How is it that (and I know some states have changed this..) a women merely list a man on the birth certificate and he's on the hook for child support, etc... But, when a man says hey I'm the father it can take months if not years to force the parternity test if the mother doesn't recognize the father as being valid! Venting a little here...

Couple of links...
click me...
E-online story

You dont have to convince me that the system sux....you just have to convince the rest of America......

I agree 100% that biological fathers just don't have the same rights as Moms do...the system is very flawed and trust me, she's getting away with plenty even more so because she's a celebrity and has money, lawyers...

(VaBusa @ Dec. 12 2006,12:02) I agree 100% that biological fathers just don't have the same rights as Moms do...the system is very flawed and trust me, she's getting away with plenty even more so because she's a celebrity and has money, lawyers...
didn't it say the father was her lawyer?

(300Busa @ Dec. 12 2006,13:03)
(VaBusa @ Dec. 12 2006,12:02) I agree 100% that biological fathers just don't have the same rights as Moms do...the system is very flawed and trust me, she's getting away with plenty even more so because she's a celebrity and has money, lawyers...
didn't it say the father was her lawyer?
From what I've read, she says it's the lawyer but there's a guy that claims the baby could be his...either way, I do find it sad that there'd ever even be a question of paternity (yeah, I guess I frown down upon sleeping around when a child is involved)...she's refusing to let there be tests to prove who's the father. The system's basically taking her drug induced word for it...
crazy.gif

Anna NicHole Smith....

Just cannot seem to give a crap about some twisted beeyotch. I tuned out to this sort of drivel years ago.

Try it, life is better without being worrying about stupidity that isn't your own.

(Revlis @ Dec. 12 2006,11:10) Anna NicHole Smith....

Just cannot seem to give a crap about some twisted beeyotch.  I tuned out to this sort of drivel years ago.

Try it, life is better without being worrying about stupidity that isn't your own.
+1

she's trying everthing to stay in the public's eye.
i would want to know for sure if i was the dad.

(brendanp @ Dec. 12 2006,11:59) You dont have to convince me that the system sux....you just have to convince the rest of America......
I don't even think it's that. I think most of America is convinced they just don't get off their butts and do anything about it except complain.

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 12 2006,13:14)

Just cannot seem to give a crap about some twisted beeyotch.  I tuned out to this sort of drivel years ago.

+1
Would agree however having personal experience with just this situation leaves me to ponder when will men have the same rights as our counterpart in regards to paternity...... The whole Anna thing is another story; just comparing similar situations.

(ks-waterbug @ Dec. 12 2006,12:36)

+1
Would agree however having personal experience with just this situation leaves me to ponder when will men have the same rights as our counterpart in regards to paternity...... The whole Anna thing is another story; just comparing similar situations.
Trust me. I was raped by the State of California.

The DA's office specifically, over child support

They screwed me so hard my ex-wife went with me to a lawyer to fight things and try to get things straightened out.

So I know how it is to do the right thing and have the legal system screw you over just because they can and you dont have the money to fight back.

Ok, I have to go take a pill now. my blood pressure is rising
crazy.gif

The biggest joke with Anna wuz when she actually claimed to luv old gramps with all the money and a 'shriveled' u kno what1!

I haven't kept up nor cared to hear about what she is up to now.  But I bought my Busa from a guy who was in a paternity suit with the woman he made the baby with.  It is his child and he is trying to get rights to it.  Attorneys fees are what was causing him to liquidate toys.  I won't go into the moral aspects of his actions (she is married to another man), I will simply state that no man his age should ever have allowed himself to get in this situation.  For goodness sake don't people understand birth control?  Those few moments of pleasure is causing him years of strife and more than a small fortune to solve for him.

He is 42 years old for goodness sake.  He is 20+ years past knowing better now.

No pushie is worth the hell he is going thru.

(ks-waterbug @ Dec. 12 2006,14:36)

Just cannot seem to give a crap about some twisted beeyotch. I tuned out to this sort of drivel years ago.

+1
Paternity, child support, welfare, assisted daycare programs and the reaction of a "criminal act" like this parent-napping (whoever the father is, has rights to visitation after all) she's part of are all so woman-centric it's ridiculous.

If everyone tunes out this sort of thing, there will never be any change.

crazy.gif

I'll run over to her "double-wide" later on and see what's up.... probably another batch of meth.
all_coholic.gif

Back