I dont speak out much, but really....

FFS.....

None of that pommy poofter rubbish down here, mate!

My son wears pants.....and he has skull T shirts....lots of them!

You also have the world's 10 most deadly spiders and snakes...no thanks.
Aside from that I'de love to go:laugh:

ughh morons, wth!!!
i like Aussie land but dang can you guys do some pest control down there:laugh:

I bought my son a Special Forces T-shirt when he was about 9. He wore it practically every day. Almost 18 now and finishing his 2nd degree Black Belt.

You guys have scarred your children for life! How will they function in modern society? :laugh:

You also have the world's 10 most deadly spiders and snakes...no thanks.
Aside from that I'de love to go:laugh:
There really is no problems with spiders and snakes down here, if you want to go looking for them go ahead but most have never seen a snake in the wild here. My youngest son is a handler with a mate of his and during the wet season which is usually our warmest time they go out to capture snakes for venom and also to supply registered sellers:thumbsup:. The only thing about the spiders is that when I leave for work in the early morning I sometime walk into one of their webs:laugh:

There is always room at my place if any of you want to come on down:thumbsup: Oh one rule , you must like plenty of:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::laugh:

There really is no problems with spiders and snakes down here, if you want to go looking for them go ahead but most have never seen a snake in the wild here. My youngest son is a handler with a mate of his and during the wet season which is usually our warmest time they go out to capture snakes for venom and also to supply registered sellers:thumbsup:. The only thing about the spiders is that when I leave for work in the early morning I sometime walk into one of their webs:laugh:

There is always room at my place if any of you want to come on down:thumbsup: Oh one rule , you must like plenty of:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::laugh:

Snakes and spiders don't bother me, I just don't care for the idea of how many dangerous ones of them live there.:laugh:
Good for your son for catching those snakes for anti venom, much respect. Probably no big deal to him, especially living there and being used to it, but that's badass(or looney)in most other places.
Thanks for the invite too! I'de have a few with ya...and of course I'de need a bike to ride:laugh:

You guys have scarred your children for life! How will they function in modern society? :laugh:

so I guess I shouldn't have gotten my son that brest cancer shirt " I heart BOOBIES ". they made him turn it inside out at school and told him if he wore it again he would be suspended.:whistle:

My 6 yo won't wear long sleeves or collars and prefers pics of monster trucks on his tee's - in a pinch Steelers, Redskins, or VT jersey will do.

so I guess I shouldn't have gotten my son that brest cancer shirt " I heart BOOBIES ". they made him turn it inside out at school and told him if he wore it again he would be suspended.:whistle:

Now thats funny. My wife told me I couldnt have a "Save the Tata's" t-shirt.

I hear you on the Australia thing. It was a serious option of mine when I was told they would be shutting down the Federal Reserve Bank in Nashville and I could relocate to New Orleans (No Thanks)... I started studying Australia and I like a lot of there laws!
I applied for a Skilled Trades work Visa and got approved!:cheerleader: Then I got my current job here at Vanderbilt that I am not really caring for.
I'm not skerid of spiders and the beaches look awesome down under!:beerchug:

my dad gave me his "jiffy condoms" t shirt. it had a huge jiffy logo on the front and said in bright red letters "got a stiffie? wear a jiffy!" i wore it to high school a few times, got no flack about it.

I hear you on the Australia thing. It was a serious option of mine when I was told they would be shutting down the Federal Reserve Bank in Nashville and I could relocate to New Orleans (No Thanks)... I started studying Australia and I like a lot of there laws!
I applied for a Skilled Trades work Visa and got approved!:cheerleader: Then I got my current job here at Vanderbilt that I am not really caring for.
I'm not skerid of spiders and the beaches look awesome down under!:beerchug:

I'm not scared of spiders either.
All I know is Discovery channel says Australia has the ten most deadly.
Number one having 1" fangs capable of biting through a leather boot and killing you in minutes(I s**t you not, I couldn't belive it either).
It's a big continent, and I don't know where on it he lives, I just don't wanna find out.:laugh:

Number one having 1" fangs capable of biting through a leather boot and killing you in minutes(I s**t you not, I couldn't belive it either).

Funnel Web Spider
uploadfromtaptalk1327120844321.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1327120844321.jpg

Back