district allowing boy in girls restroom

..it could be someone just with a beef...or this man could be standing up for rights of others.

I know if my daughters had to worry about a boy coming into their bathroom at school..I would be having me a meeting with the administration.

They have locking stalls in the boys rooms also, he can use that one. I wonder what his parents do with him when they are in public places?

It's a silly fight but you never know what people will sink there teeth into and make a crusade out of around here but, who knows his true motives ?

Because I can tell you this, is is not about the bathroom use.

Maybe he is an enemy of the other family ?

Maybe someone in his family was supposedly "wronged" by the school system in the past.

Maybe he is just looking for some easy $$$$.

Never take people like this at face value because they always have an alternative agenda.

There are some real "characters" for lack of a better word entrenched up here and you must dig a little to see the truth.
No, it's about the bathroom.

Stop trying to be politically correct. That crap doesn't work. Some things are in plain black and white.

It's a silly fight but you never know what people will sink there teeth into and make a crusade out of around here but, who knows his true motives ?

Maybe someone in his family was supposedly "wronged" by the school system in the past.

Never take people like this at face value because they always have an alternative agenda.

There are some real "characters" for lack of a better word entrenched up here and you must dig a little to see the truth.

Stop trying to be politically correct. That crap doesn't work. Some things are in plain black and white.
Listen Georgia boy, I am never Politically correct.

I don't claim to know anything about your Southern Rebel ways.

So don't make assumptions about me or Northern New Englanders and what happens in our rural community's.

Answer - Large unisex bathrooms with completely private lockable one user rooms instead of stalls. No peaking or unwanted entry. Large common areas for hand washing.
Even as a boy I didnt want to use a urinal out in the open just lined up one by one and today I appreciate a tight closing stall. I mean we are capable of space flight but not making a bathroom stall without a one inch gap at the doors?  
wtf.gif

I see it as not a gender issue but a privacy one.
There are homosexuals who like the same gender bathrooms as much as a heterosexual would like the opposite sex bathroom.
Best not to have to share that experience with anyone else IMO

My wife is an elementary teacher and she said if a kid has a problem with privacy or is a special needs child , maybe this kid has both male/female gemitals then they are allowed to use the unisex teachers bathroom near the office . But I don't care who you are no 10 year old BOY is going in the bathroom where MY 10 yeara old girl is !!

So don't make assumptions about me or Northern New Englanders and what happens in our rural community's.
What the heck kind of a statement is that ?? I thought we are AMERICANS here !! The issue IS about a BOY GOING INTO THE GIRLS bathroom !!

It has nothing to do with North, South, East, or West. (Plus you really have no idea where I am originally from.)

It has to do with morals and rights. Allowing a child or an adult to venture into a restroom or shower of the opposite sex is wrong. Not only that, it's offensive to many, if not most. It is harmful to the other children and opens doors that should never be peeked into.

....and stop getting pissy. If you can't handle a mature discussion stay out of it. There is no reason for name calling and bashing. However, you feel for some reason that being agressive automatically gives you recognition.

rock.gif
what happen to you timmyduck WHAT RUFFLED YOUR FEATHERS
pillepalle.gif

goodboy.gif

"So don't make assumptions about me or Northern New Englanders and what happens in our rural community's." I know, I know what happens in your rural community's STAYS in your rural community's.
laugh.gif

Back