I really dont know what to do!!!

What he said... I mean what could go wrong here:whistle:

I think the "ten foot pole" is in order here.

I'm just saying

I think it's a bad idea JMHO, I can forsee you and the wife having a argument and that situation gets throwed in your face everytime you argue.:whistle:

Don't do it. . . Other's have posted the reasons for why, and I'm lazy and don't feel like typing much.

Well so far no news or any updates.Since there are so many advices out here,i am interested and curious of his decision though???

thats very touching that they would consider highly enough of you to ask you that question...so on that note congrats; but on to the real matter @ hand here-do you want to be a father??

thats the only question really-you will be the father to this kid, no matter what, FOR-EV-ER...let that sink in for awhile. If it feels good, if it feels bad...you'll know what to do when its time, just think it through n talk to wifey too-she's as much a part of this as you are:beerchug:

Ok,, I have made up my mind,, with some help from my extended family here as well as my mother ( who is a attorney) and talking with my wife and a few others.. I have made my mind up not to do it.. As for kids.. I LOVE KIDS.. I have one of my own he is a great and I love him more then anything else.. But having a kid a few doors down who I know is mine and knowing that I cant do anything about the way he or she is being brought up would kill me inside.. It has nothing to do with them being gay.. I dont feel being gay is right in the eyes of God,, but I am not the one sent to earth to judge them for what they do..

If this ends the friendship I have with them,, they that just makes it that much better that it did not happen.. Thanks for all the advise given here as well as the many many text messages i got about it.. Did not know that many people knew my phone number lol...

It has nothing to do with them being gay.. I dont feel being gay is right in the eyes of God,, but I am not the one sent to earth to judge them for what they do..

If this ends the friendship I have with them,, they that just makes it that much better that it did not happen...

+10000 I hope it does not end your friendship. :please:

Nope. Not a good idea. I promise you that. I would just tell them your flattered but afraid how you would feel down the road. Hope this helps Matt:beerchug:

Ok,, I have made up my mind,, with some help from my extended family here as well as my mother ( who is a attorney) and talking with my wife and a few others.. I have made my mind up not to do it.. As for kids.. I LOVE KIDS.. I have one of my own he is a great and I love him more then anything else.. But having a kid a few doors down who I know is mine and knowing that I cant do anything about the way he or she is being brought up would kill me inside.. It has nothing to do with them being gay.. I dont feel being gay is right in the eyes of God,, but I am not the one sent to earth to judge them for what they do..

If this ends the friendship I have with them,, they that just makes it that much better that it did not happen.. Thanks for all the advise given here as well as the many many text messages i got about it.. Did not know that many people knew my phone number lol...

Okay. I posted before reading the rest of the thread:laugh:

good choice brother:lol:

If it ends the friendship, then that gives you the answer. Better to find out now than later with a child out there with your blood.

i dont think the donator should know where said product is going, just my :2cents:

A wise man indeed.

--Wag--

I can't imagine THAT scenario would have ANY repurcussions for the rest of your life. ;)

Yeah what he said...

BUT

I can see where the Lesbians are coming from, much better to get genetic material from a known source instead of a college kid who lost a bet...

If you can separate yourself from the situation well enough go for it, but be forewarned that Lesbians in my experience (Yes I have experience) are far from qualified to raise a child. Not they are bad people, but placing a kid in that sort of unconventional situation is doing any child a disservice IMO.

Again, nothing wrong with lesbians, I support lesbians so long as both chicks are hot, :rofl: I'm just saying that from experience, there is little normalcy available to a young child in that environment and I've yet to meet a truly "well adjusted" lesbian couple. There is almost always a slight undercurrent of "whackjob" there somewhere.

FWIW... MIght just be the Jack Daniels.

Again, nothing wrong with lesbians, I support lesbians so long as both chicks are hot, :rofl:.

Sorry but I have to disagree. I support lesbians ONLY if they're fat and ugly. The "hot" chicks need to stay straight so I have a shot at em. :thumbsup:

Back