KML I dont know what to say

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I got this block of foam from you today
The company you ordered it from did a stellar job of packing it.. :whistle:
BEERFROMKEN002-1.jpg

After 30mins of cutting and tearing and nearly nipping my finger off lo and behold its.......BEER.....YIPPEE....as well as a super nice Stan Rogers CD.
BEERFROMKEN003.jpg

A most delectible assortment of Canadas finest and some 'Solomon Gundy' (Pickled Herrings) made right in Nova Scotia which is where your from....super cool..
BEERFROMKEN005.jpg

Some 'extra bitter'
BEERFROMKEN006.jpg

Some 'Irish Red'
BEERFROMKEN011-1.jpg

Some 'Organic and Hefeweizen'
BEERFROMKEN012-1.jpg

And some 'Pilsner and Honey Wheat'
BEERFROMKEN013-1.jpg

I wasted no time in icing one down which is already gone as I type this......BurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrP !
BEERFROMKEN014-1.jpg

I was wondering why the bottles were so big but I soon figured that since it is so cold up there in Canada that this saves you from having to make extra trips to the Beer store !
On the Pickled Herrings being a Florida boy and used to seein it swim first just for you I am gonna try it.
Just think I will feel like a 'Greenhorn' on 'The Northwestern' from 'Deadliest Catch' eating a piece of bait for good luck though..

Again a complete and most welcome surprise.
Do they call it 'Propeller' cuz it makes the room spin ?
I bow to you sir in an already half drunk mood...:bowdown:
Thank you again very much...
More 'Mojo' is definitely on the way !

Last edited:
:beerchug: I loved going into a micro brewery and ordering a sample platter and get all the different beers they had.

ArrrrrrrrrrGh Matey.....Bly me...I think this may be my last post for the day cuz Um Dwunk :)

I really love the music you sent me. I think even more than the beer..
Well almost...
Heres one of the tunes on the Cd for anyone whos wondering who Stan Rogers is..

Man the Cannon....'repare for a broadside blast'
We'll send em straight to Davey Jones' Locker !
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

Simliar song and another one of my favs...

Whys the room spinning ?
Oh it must be the 'Propeller' beer my buddy Ken sent me....:rofl:

they use to have a place like that here where i live. but it didnt last long. suppose people were just drinking up the samples instead of buying

That beats the other export cases at the beer store..very cool to send it to Fla

:beerchug:
KML- even after all the hockey jabs Blanca took at you, you still got him a brew, well done:thumbsup:

You will notice that in all those Hockey Jabs to all those freakin Knucks on the bottom I always put...

'Strictly speakin Hockey'.....:laugh:

Ken and I are Brothers from another mother and my supply of 'Propeller' is already half gone :(

Bunch of good kids here:thumbsup:

Yes and now another shipment of Mojo will be on the way tomorrow.
This time I'm sending him a gallon jug so I will hope for a case of the 'extra bitter' in return....:laugh:

If tomorrow doesnt hurry up and come it will all be gone tonight as I am about ready to try a couple 'Irish Reds' with some pan fried Nathans hot dogs......num num num

Last edited:
It takes a few years...where are some plated food pics Mr KML...make the people water the mouth once again...

Back