I have a dilemma and need help FAST!!!!!!

What would you do???

• Total voters
Let me know what kind of car, model, options, etc. you want BEFORE you buy and I can tell you ball park what the price should be INVOICE...NOT MSRP!!!

Once you have that price, calculate the payment with this: Auto Loan Calculator – Car Loan Calculator – Cars.com

Input the vehicle price, tax, interest rate, and term.....there are no games involved. If that's what the dealer is saying WALK AWAY and find another dealer.

If anything, sell your quads....no reason to have a toy with a payment that you can't ride to work in a pinch. At least with the bike you can... :beerchug:

Save up the $5,000 by putting a little back each paycheck, and when you manage to save that much buy a used SUV for when the whole family gets together. Save the SAAB for the MPGS.

If you don't want that many vehicles, save up the 5K first. (Its not like you are in a huge rush, they make new vehicles everyday and that isn't the only Dodge Journey that was made, plus the longer you wait the lower the price). In the couple or few years it takes you to save the money you have paid that much more off your SAAB and maybe now you can sell it privately and not get raped on a trade.

Back