I adopted a new dog!

Here is a crappy video from my cell phone that I made today.

Last edited by a moderator:
dogs are great... i dont have any now.. i wanna get an English bulldog soon.

Harley? j/k

He's beautiful! I love huskeys. Looks like he's already well loved. Congrats on the new member of the family.
Named Harley because he leaks oil all over the carpet.
banana.gif

Congrats on the new addition though! I love dogs.
ThumbsUp.gif

nice dog bro-he's a biggun, I'd try to get him a bed right-quick for him to sleep in...otherwise you might have a new suprise snuggle-buddy in the middle of the night
cool.gif

Thanks for adopting. There are so many wonderful dogs out there that need homes. So what happened to the Terrier you were going to look at. Had someone else adopted him before you got there or was Harley a better fit for your family? If you recall in your first thread, Harley is one of the three dogs I recommended that you also check out. Would you agree I have a pretty good eye for dogs?
laugh.gif
He just looks very happy to be with your family, and you will find that he will build a strong bond with your daughter too. Awesome looking dog, I'm happy for your family and for Harley!
ThumbsUp.gif

Named Harley because he leaks oil all over the carpet.
banana.gif
Even I'll admit that was kinda funny.

Man I tell ya, I've owned dogs my WHOLE life, and even I would
be hesitant to allow my youngins to put their faces so close
to a dog who doesn't know them that well. You must trust him
quite a bit.

Beautiful dog, and good on ya for adopting a great looking pet in need of a new home.
I can definitely respect that.

Thanks for adopting. There are so many wonderful dogs out there that need homes. So what happened to the Terrier you were going to look at. Had someone else adopted him before you got there or was Harley a better fit for your family? If you recall in your first thread, Harley is one of the three dogs I recommended that you also check out. Would you agree I have a pretty good eye for dogs?
laugh.gif
 He just looks very happy to be with your family, and you will find that he will build a strong bond with your daughter too. Awesome looking dog, I'm happy for your family and for Harley!
ThumbsUp.gif
The Terrier was already taken home. I think that Harley is one of the most obidient dogs I have seen, so I guess everything does happen for a reason. Now I just need to get a dog named Busa
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man I tell ya, I've owned dogs my WHOLE life, and even I would
be hesitant to allow my youngins to put their faces so close
to a dog who doesn't know them that well. You must trust him
quite a bit.
I do trust him.  The first thing I did was check his temperment at the shelter.  I was holding his mouth shut, blowing in his face, pulling on his tail, squeezing his paws, etc.  I have only heard him bark once, that was today at a park with about 100 dogs and this little weiner dog was trying to bite his head off.  He will bark on command though.

5.jpg

Now I have to see how he does in the house by himself. He should be good, but you never know.

Oh, he's handsome!! Congrats!!
smile.gif

Wow, to have a well trained dog...what that must be like *sigh*

Back