What Kind of Dog do you have?

Creekboy

Registered
Yesterday we got another dog....lol Yeppers we got a 12 week old K-9 breeder German Sheperd, we named her Princess.  She is beautiful marked and very intelligent she should be I give a high price for here. Course training is included...lol We also have a Aussie Sheperd/Husky mixed named Kodak

P1010020.JPG

i have a rat terrier named kiki...very viscious animal and not scared of anyone/dog
wink.gif

130144969_l.jpg

Here are my two boys the one on the left I have 15 generations on paper for him. If you notice his secondary markings (the tan) has almost completely faded from his face. This is cause by the resessive gene (the tan coloring) almost dissapearing from his bloodline from so many yrs of purebreeding. The K9 training rocks i had him trained in VA before I moved to Florida. Ill tell you what he is the best deffence you could ask fo the busa while its parked in the garage.

Here is a pick of our little Saint.... Willow is her name and she is 11 months old and 91lbs in this pic....

Willow.JPG

This here's "Dawg", at least that is what I call him. His registered name is "Hippodoggomus Enlargess Aheadess", we got him around the time "Gladiator" came out. Unlike most of what we heard about Shar Pei's, he is great with the kids and is very protective of the family house and property.

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120535376 -->

Dawg.jpg

My daughter insists that I put her dog in here as well. We got this little one about a year ago and she has become my daughter's dog all the way. The dog's name is "Peanut", but I call her "Little B!tch". She doesn't like me and pee's everytime I walk near her.No, you can even ask the family, I haven't ever touched this dog, she just doesn't like men. It's to the point that I pretty much ignore her unless she comes to me and then it seems okay to pet her.

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120535636 -->

Little_Bitch.jpg

And i know its a thread about dogs, but she gets along great with the cat too. They were looking at bugs together

emma_bighead.JPG

We've got a freakin' zoo at our house...3 horses, 3 cats, 3 dogs......dang, it's a full time job just keepin' up with them!

This is my buddy, a 3 yr old boxer.."Bubba"

bubba.JPG

2 Pit Bulls (the real ones..short and stout), one male that turned 11yo last month and one female that is just over 2 years old.

The male is my first dog and has been a wonderful companion and I will miss him a great deal when he dies, his age is starting to show. I know his days are numbered.
Anyhow that is life, most Pit Bulls dont live to be more than 9 so I am blessed.

I got the female more than a year ago just to cushion the blow of him dying....little did I know that 2 dogs are
much better than one!

When the male was younger he was unbelievably strong, he could rip some crap up...once he put an entire Beagle's head in his mouth...I freaked out trying to get the dog out of his mouth. I have a million stories to tell about..he has given me many years of adventures and good times. Youd never know what he was like in his youth though, he is just a cool cat...eats and sleeps and plays a little bit.

The female is a handful , she has jumped out of my car doing ~30mph a few times, she has escaped from the yard about 3 times, the last time was scary because I caught her about 6 blocks away ..3 kids were messing with her and scared her...she almost bit one of them. Not fun.
Anyhow I am working with her and it wont be long that she will be tame, Pit Bulls require alot of work sometimes. She is not nearly as strong as the male was but she is 10x more agile. The male is the Busa and she is the Gixxer.
smile.gif

I have watched her chase down a mouse and catch it with unbelievable precision, she is very fast..I am talking faster than a cat.
She also loves to jump..ive measured about 6' before!
smile.gif

I love dogs! If I had the space id have 6 or 7. 2 is just right though...when the male passes away I will get another.

smile.gif

Back