What Kind of Dog do you have?

This is our dog "Chico" sittin' outback just chillin'.....

IMG_2514.JPG

This is Kyah.. she's a purebred siberian husky.
I swear though sometimes she forgets she's a dog.

<!--EDIT|Kirr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120541276 -->

May_2005_005.jpg

One more. Guess not, couldnt get it to load!

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120541907 -->

Two dogs here, one for work and one couch potato.

English Mastiff is the lapdog....

Belgian Malinois is the work dog....

I'll post pics in a few (headed to work).

Nice lookin shep pup by the way....

Monty

Oh well first day on the org. and i'm going down hill already.

I know he's silly & small but hey we love him
36_3_1.gif

DSCF0926.JPG

my youngest English bulldog...he was just over 11 months here...he weighs 55 pounds and is solid!!

<!--EDIT|05bulldog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120545107 -->

112_1295.JPG

Here's our crew. The little one is grown up now, and the "old man" had to be put down a while back, so now we're down to only two.

DSC00010.JPG

BTW...Shouldn't this be in the "Random Thoughts" section ?
rock.gif

Hell, my topic about gear with crash pics got moved to the "Other"/"Crash"Crash section.

Ok, I will bite on this one. This is Jerland's Baron Vom.Cannon at 22 weeks, he is just over a year now. Baron comes from a strong working line of Schutzhund and IPO. Anyone looking for a working GSD ( SCH III - KKl1a - IPO) check out Jerland GSD The GSD's are not cheap, and start at about $3000.00 U.S.

Here a little website of Baron's, hasn't been updated in a while, but there you can study SV and AKC differences, and breed history. Baron's Hundehutte

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: "added picture"|1120546370 -->

This is Tank 3 years old now, doing what he does best!  I have another rottie she is 11 years old and a little ausi-sheperad thats 12 years old.

Tank_on_his_couch.JPG

Here's Kraut when he was a few months younger, he knows what's really goin on
biggrin.gif

wink.jpg

These are really some nice dogs......WOW and Princess our newest sheperd comes from 8 12 generations of working dogs as well. In fact the breeder we got her from trains dogs for Homeland Security, US Marine Corp, and Nationwide Police and Law Enforcement departments.....I guess thats why we paid alot for her and her genelogy. Anways...all these dogs are great...keep posting...love to see them....AWESOME
biggrin.gif

Back