Dog rescued

UncleSteve

Gear good - roadrash bad
Donating Member
Registered
Our last best friend Champ (16 years old) passed in February.
Today we adopted another dog, Angel (approx 2 years old) rescued from the pound and certain death. We don't know how or why she came open for adoption. We are just lucky to find her. She has a great personality (very calm) crate trained, house broken, leash trained... not much we have to do except provide a lot of attention to her.

Cap helped speed the process when the wife met and fell in love with "Kanji" at Cap's meet and greet. :thumbsup:

100_2184.jpg

100_2190.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats!! seemed kind of empty over there last trip without the pup

That dog has no idea how lucky he is :)

Good deal, Steve. Congrats on the new member of the family. :thumbsup:

those dogs crack me up cause even as puppies they look old.

congrats looks like the family dog :beerchug:

Glad you got your pup from the shelter we got all of our cats from the shelter. I wish more people adopted rather than buying them. :thumbsup:

those are neat little dogs, I miss mine....I always like the traditional cut.

Adorable! Congratulations and job well done rescuing a dog! :thumbsup: So sorry about your loss in February.

Wow!!!! Beautiful!!!!!! I wish you many many years of great happieness with Angel!!! Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Aww, so cute!! Congrats and thanks for taking in one that truly needed a home :bowdown:

Hey steve so bring your dog down and let kanji take advantage of her... A little wine, some scooby snacks and a short time in the hot tub and I could have one happy little doggie....

"How you doin?"

Hey steve so bring your dog down and let kanji take advantage of her... A little wine, some scooby snacks and a short time in the hot tub and I could have one happy little doggie....

"How you doin?"

:rofl: That's funny.

Nice job on the rescue UncleSteve :bowdown: Your fam has got themselves a great new addition to the household.

Back