Bully Breed dogs

c10

Registered
Brought up in another post . Here are our furry babies. Yes they do scare a few people on walks or camping . All three were rescued from shelters. Trained by my wife , and I . Delaney our dogue de bordeaux mix according to DNA was sent to a six week course that was not cheap . They gave us the tools to transform a abused breeder dog to a real winner , and funny girl . She has what look like knife wounds that healed long ago . I hate to imagine her life before my wife rescued her .
Stella is Stafford shire terrier , and all around super star at anything we work with her to do . Griffin was locked away in a kennel , and had pretty bad skin issues when we got him as a 8 month pup . Scared of everything , and everyone . Today hes a little 55 lb rocket that loves to play , and learn . He is best off leash never leaving my side .
All are off leash trained , but they always are leashed when walking . Owning a bully is very rewarding to us . We watch them play , and interact with them .
They are over sized lap dogs , and don't try to stop them :)

Kiwi the wife , and I often comment on how the dogs are better than any of our son's ;) Taught Stella to put up her toys in their box.
I’ve had several bully breeds in the past. They make incredible companions. I really want a Belgian Malinois but they don’t do well living with someone that works long hours.

These are my babies. I've always had American Staffies my whole life. Now I have an American Bulldog (on right) and a Am Staff X ?? mix. Both of them were rehomes. They are great. American bulldogs are by far the biggest babies on earth.

IMG_6034.jpg

IMG_6029.jpg

IMG_6033.jpg

Had a small team of Malamute Huskies. Big strong and not at all interested in being petted or fed or driven by anyone but me. They growled at everyone within ten feet. They are gone now and I miss them still
Stupid thing is Up here your peaceful dogs would be required to be muzzled while mine would not
Politicians. I often wonder what makes them tick

Back