I rescued a little guy Sunday

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
SO, I moved the day after Christmas. Needed a change and a good friend of mine going through a divorce needed a place to live. So decided to move. Some members may remember the place I lived a couple of years ago when they came for the MnG when BBB and I were together before she ran off with Velociraptor to start a new life together. Nice apartment. Well I moved back to that complex.
My roomy and I decided we NEEDED a dog so we went looking. We found the most adorable 3 year old Lab mix at the pound. He is so timid and unsure of himself but we think with lots of love and affection he will be a great dog.

Now when I look at him I can not really see any lab in him and since we can not have Pitbulls, Rotties, Shepards, Min Pihns, Akitas, St Bernards, Dalmations, Great Danes, Dobies or WOLVES, yes the lease says NO WOLVES. We fell in love with this "Lab mix" as the paper work and website for the pound said.

He is such a good boy and we rescued him.
Tell me does this dog look like a lab mix to you folks?

P1251877.jpgP1251872.jpgP1251870.jpgP1251871.jpg

P1251877.jpg

P1251872.jpg

P1251870.jpg

P1251871.jpg

Pretty Dog. Didn't know about the other drama so sorry.

Pretty Dog. Didn't know about the other drama so sorry.

That is cool. That drama was 2 years ago. Over it now. :cheerleader:

I just could not say no to this little guy. All 70 pounds of him. He is just one of the coolest mellowest dogs I have ever had. And I have had many through the years.

Looks like the labish grandson of a St. Bernard. good for y'all, be a little stern and a clear leader. That's will go miles towards her recovery. My wife trains dogs and it's kinda amazing how she can handle timid or even aggressive ones.

Looks to me like he has a little boxer in him. Always loved the brendle(spelling).

Nice St Bernard :laugh:

:rofl:

They did same thing to you as me. Told you it's a lab mix. Seems to be a new trick they use to get by or something.

Does Coco look like a 'lab mix'?
c6e8d1f9.jpg

I think I got a Beagle :) Your title is funny. 'Little Guy' 70lbs :laugh:
He's probably only six months old and heading toward 200lbs. :laugh:

Either way he's yours now cuz he's most certainly already given you a lick and that means your done :)
Good on you for adopting from a shelter.

Nice St Bernard :laugh:

:rofl:

They did same thing to you as me. Told you it's a lab mix. Seems to be a new trick they use to get by or something.

Does Coco look like a 'lab mix'?
c6e8d1f9.jpg

I think I got a Beagle :) Your title is funny. 'Little Guy' 70lbs :laugh:
He's probably only six months old and heading toward 200lbs. :laugh:

Either way he's yours now cuz he's most certainly already given you a lick and that means your done :)
Good on you for adopting from a shelter.

Come on now brother. He IS a little guy at 70 pounds when I go almost 300 now. :banghead::banghead:
I need to go on a diet.

He looks content. How long was he at shelter?
Not really sure. He was at a shelter in KY amd was transfered up here to the Humane Society. He had been on the website for about a week or so. He is very timid and unsure of himself. But I think with lots of love he will gain some confidence. He is well trained I just think he was abused at some point. Walks well on a leash, has not had any accidents in the house and is just over all a great dog with a confidence issue.

I love him.:rulez:

This has become the Haybusa/Dog Rescue.org I think. Such a great place this is.

May not have been abused. It's just that being in a shelter messes them up. I'm sure he's still in shock from being in that circus jail type atmosphere. After about a week or two when he realizes that's his new home he will change dramatically.

What a CUTE little guy!!! :thumbsup:

Don't you know all dogs have lab in them. :laugh:

Congratulations, I hope the two of you have many happy years together. :cheerleader:

He even gets his own loveseat to sleep on. Bought all new furniture and this was going to go in the garage for work parties but no room in gararge yet so it is in my bedroom and I have now let him (Kenwood) have it. No that was his name when we got him I would have prefered Alpine or Rockford Fosgate or even Sony or Clarion but he is stuck with Kenwood.:laugh:

P1251884.jpgP1251881.jpgP1251880.jpgP1251879.jpg

P1251881.jpg

P1251879.jpg

P1251884.jpg

P1251880.jpg

Can't wait to meet him! Cute.. Bring him up to play with my boy Shoei!!

Back