New dog

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, heres the story behind scout. My brother got her as a puppy and trained her. Well, my brother decided to get rid of her (has 2 other dogs, An Anatolian (sp?) Shepherd and a cockaterripoo (wifes dog, obviously, the dogs a mutt). Well, he gave her to my dad in Chesapeake, VA. My dad had a dog I had given him (didn't have the time to housetrain), and the 2 didn't get along, which is wierd, because scout gets along with most dogs. Anyway, dad decided scout had to go. So I drove down to Chesapeake this past weekend to save Scout from going to the SPCA. Now, my mom isn't sure if she wants scout, so I might end up having to give her away. GREAT dog though, mom just isn't an animal person.

Anyway, on to the pics.

Scout1.jpg

yes... her face IS that blurry in real life.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144874074 -->

scout2.jpg

Just kiddin' ! I love dogs .....have 2 right now . I just hate to hear about one that can't find a home .
down.gif

Just kiddin' ! I love dogs .....have 2 right now . I just hate to hear about one that can't find a home .      
down.gif
I'm trying to talk mom into keeping her... but I don't know if she will.
Suck up man !  Flowers always work .....  
wink.gif
clean her carpets...hahahaha
NOOOO!!!!!

It's bad enought I gotta keep the dang Rug Doctor truck at my house....... now you're suggesting I USE a Rug Doctor machine?! Are you CRAZY?!! That would involve WORK on my behalf!

laugh.gif

Nice puppy. Scout looks like a good puppy. Looks a bit confused now, but you'd be too if you got moved from house to house and you didn't understand why...Oh wait! That's the military!
tounge.gif

Anywho. I hope Scout grows on your mom.
cool.gif

the female dogs...when the heat comes around, either you have to put the dipers or your houses going to be hot spot of neibors male dogs hang out...then its not just rug you talking about...your whole front and back yard full of...nuff said. have fun buddy
tounge.gif

dog or no dog...females...isn't that tells everything?
argue.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144996777 -->

the female dogs...when the heat comes around, either you have to put the dipers or your houses going to be hot spot of neibors male dogs hang out...then its not just rug you talking about...your whole front and back yard full of...nuff said. have fun buddy
tounge.gif

dog or no dog...females...isn't that tells everything?
argue.gif
She's spayed... so no problem there.

Nice Dog Ben. I have three.. The wife thinks we are running a Zoo. Three dogs, one cat, an Eclectus Parrot and a pond full of Koi. When I die I want to come back as one of my wifes pets. Oh wait I guess I am
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice doggy. My wife doesn't really like dog. We are in the marker for a couple of kittens. So if you know anything let me know. I would prefer Torto shell kittens.:cool:

Back