New dog

You don't lay around yelling "Ma...the meatloaf!!!" do you?
biggrin.gif

Nice doggy. My wife doesn't really like dog. We are in the marker for a couple of kittens. So if you know anything let me know. I would prefer Torto shell kittens.:cool:
You should look into a Maine Coon. It's a breed of cat that generally think they're dogs. Big enough to fight off the local dogs, and win. They're great cats. My cat is a Domestic Short Hair/Maine Coon mix. He's 14lbs healthy. My dogs stop dead in their tracks if the cat looks bothered.
biggrin.gif
A full breed Maine Coon can get pretty large too. Just think of it as a minature Cougar.

Nice doggy. My wife doesn't really like dog. We are in the marker for a couple of kittens. So if you know anything let me know. I would prefer Torto shell kittens.:cool:
You should look into a Maine Coon.  It's a breed of cat that generally think they're dogs.  Big enough to fight off the local dogs, and win.  They're great cats.  My cat is a Domestic Short Hair/Maine Coon mix.  He's 14lbs healthy.  My dogs stop dead in their tracks if the cat looks bothered.  
biggrin.gif
  A full breed Maine Coon can get pretty large too.  Just think of it as a minature Cougar.
+1 .....my mom had one for years ......he was HUGE !!

here is a pic of our oldest boy he is going on 13 and the old lady would just die when he goes

DSCF1246cropped.JPG

Hope your mom let's you keep him. Looks like a great dog. One of these days I will get another.

Back