How often do you wash your bike(s)?

How often do you wash your crotch................rocket?

• Once a week.

Votes: 91 33.1%
  • Once every 2 weeks.

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • Once a month.

Votes: 28 10.2%
  • Once every 2 months.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Once a season. (Assuming 4 season weather.)

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • After riding through a heavy rain.

Votes: 30 10.9%
  • I don't wash it. Bikes are for riding.

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • Whenever the mood strikes me.

Votes: 68 24.7%
  • After my armpits, after my arse, and before my teeth. (I use the same brush for all 4.)

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Before I go to sell it.

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
i wipe it down before going on group rides; of course after being caught in a downpour; and after night rides (hate the bug look)

same as everyone else i wipe it down beofre and after. i never run a hose on it, i just use a soft mit wetted down.
Posted via Mobile Device

Usually every time i ride it to town, because i live about a mile down a dirt road. And yes i use the car wash.

I am tWiStEd. Detail usually 2wice a week. wipe down before AND after every ride. I try to keep it showroom clean or better. Always.:whistle:

I wash mine with the hose and a bucket of soapy water every few rides. "Wiping it down" would be a joke around here. By the time a 100 miles goes by, there is a pretty good coating of bug guts on the front. By the time you get home, that stuff has dried, and takes something a little more substantial than a damp rag to get it off.:laugh:

I have to wash mine. That is the only way to get the bug guts off. I think they are attracted to the blue, or they just can't get out of the way.

x2, no real need to wash it with water unless you get caught in some nasty rain storm with a little mud and crud...bud

HONDA polish is the best stuff on earth!

+3.. Honda Spray Polish "wash" before each ride, love that new bike smell!! I've always got it on hand.

What's with the no hose rule.

I wash mine like I do the car, with soap and water. Then I blow it dry with my black and decker leaf blower. Gets ride of the water spots. Don't have time to wipe down before and after every ride. My sign to wash is usually when my chrome rims get alot of brake dust build up.:laugh:

Washin' time is time you could be ridin'.

Posers. :poke:

LMAO :laugh: :rofl:

--Wag--

Well, if you count a complete rub down in Honda Polish, then yeah about once a week (depends on whether or not the weather has been fit for riding).

D

Back