How many miles you get per gallon

Wallie

Registered
40 to 42 miles :laugh:
35 to 39 miles :thumbsup:
30 to 34 miles :whistle:
or less that 29 miles :banghead:

How much is costing you to fill up your tank and how often?

Last edited:
I'm averaging 40~42mpg, depends on how much I ride, but if it is a typical week where I just go to work & back + some zipping around on the weekend, it'll last about 7-10 days...then it's an $18ish fill up. :)

Not to be an azz here, but who cares? fill it and go the fukk riding and enjoy:thumbsup:

Life is waayyy too short man! Get with teh program!

hmm, im right around 43-44 for most commuting but just screwing around the in the city im in the mid/high 30s

Hey, AZIROC is hangin' around! How goes it, man. Latest pics?

My best ever is 50 mpg. Usually about 42.

I never EVER look at the cost of filling it up. Just too depressing.

--Wag--

At the bash - 30mpg
Normally get around 45mpg
Best was on a 3 day road trip. Got 52 every fillup

The ride I am on right now burns 12 gallons/hour at idle. 190ish/hour at full throttle :whistle:

Just riding back and forth to work (40 mile round trip) 38 mpg and thats using C mode.
If I use A mode 33 mpg. A mode is soooo much fun ,I have already blown the doors of a Corvette and a Porsche boxter.

Hey, AZIROC is hangin' around! How goes it, man. Latest pics?

My best ever is 50 mpg. Usually about 42.

I never EVER look at the cost of filling it up. Just too depressing.

--Wag--

sup man. im doing well. just trying to finish the bike up (i cant beleive the only frame covers i can find are c/f ones, and they want 400-500 for them! what happened to those $100-200 ABS plastic ones :banghead: i am also working on the camaro project as well. needs a new starter then it gets sent to get sand blasted and primered.

here is a pic i just snapped.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
Link no longer works

Last edited:
this is really sad i must be angry or something lately when i leave my house or my bike must be running all screwy cause im averaging 23.6 miles per gallon now granted most of my trips are under 3 miles through traffic but i was getting 32 in the city when i first got her ... though my friend asked me the other night if i was running racing fuel cause it smelled so rich and i just have the stock exhause with scorpion slip on's and k&n filter? I think its 3.52 in daytona now? not too sure just pay don't really care that much what it costs usually cause its a nescesity

i know for a fact i need a tune cause im running BEYOND rich. but since im gonna do cams and have them check the valves, all together its $600. no reason 2 do a dyno tune ($250) then do the cams/valves, and need to do another dyno tune.

52 overall on trip from Ohio to Virginia and back...fully loaded...photo is in WV Seneca Rocks. Otherwise, I average 43-45 commuting. There have been several days of harder riding when I experience 30-35 mpg.

DSC_042401Qwick.JPG

Back