How often do you wash your bike(s)?

How often do you wash your crotch................rocket?

• Once a week.

Votes: 91 33.1%
  • Once every 2 weeks.

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • Once a month.

Votes: 28 10.2%
  • Once every 2 months.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Once a season. (Assuming 4 season weather.)

Votes: 7 2.5%
  • After riding through a heavy rain.

Votes: 30 10.9%
  • I don't wash it. Bikes are for riding.

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • Whenever the mood strikes me.

Votes: 68 24.7%
  • After my armpits, after my arse, and before my teeth. (I use the same brush for all 4.)

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Before I go to sell it.

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters

Akumu

Registered
So...

How often do you wash your crotch

rocket? :whistle:

(Voting for more than one answer is ENABLED.)

I wipe it down after every ride, more or less. But detailing, maybe twice a month.

Never wash though, not with a hose.

I wipe down some of it after each ride. And I wash it about every two weeks....with a hose....because it's just a motorcycle that can get wet. And it's just water.... that drys.

The reason I will not wipe certain parts down after a ride like the lower fairings and the rear tail section is because unless you rinse it with water....you are just wiping minuscule road grit around on the paint and it will scratch.
Just my $0.02

Wipe it down ,once every 2 weeks with Plexiglass .. if your washin it .. you ain't riding it ! ....:whistle:

thats right i wait 4 a good storm 2 hit.

Get this thing wet+im out $250 bucks

w2efs3.jpg

I dont dry it ether waste of $$$ I just go max it out on interstate

5zipht.jpg

w2efs3.jpg

5zipht.jpg

Last edited:
I have never washed mine. I wipe it down before and after every ride. I don't want anything settling in on the chrome.

No hose washes here. I just use a wet sponge between rides and go right behind that with a towel. I might let it go for a couple of short trips, but usually it's before every ride.

Most of the time I wipe it down before and after a ride. Once or twice a year get the hose and clean the wheel's and the chain area good.

I clean mine whenever it gets dirty. that REALLY should have been an option on there.

Sometimes i wash it twice in a weekend, sometimes it goes a month or more without getting washed.

Back