Help Rubbah buy a new truck

Now get an Air Raid air intake, a Manaflow 5" turbo back exhaust, and a Superchips programmer. You think your truck is badass now? With these simple mods you will be bouncing your head off of the back window like I do. :thumbsup: I have 98000 on my 06 and have only changed the fluids. Still running original brakes!

Last edited:
Well, you certainly won't be left wanting for torque Bro! :thumbsup: Congratulations...

Now I gotta ask though, are ya done? :poke:

I'm close. My good friend talked me outa jet ski's,he said "dont buy anything that goes in the fuggin water".

So,all I'm thinking about now is maybe a camper or 5th wheel,perhaps a couple of quad racers...and...I still dream of a turbo Busa.:thumbsup:

Rubbah.

Now get an Air Raid air intake, a Manaflow 5" turbo back exhaust, and a Superchips programmer. You think your truck is badass now? With these simple mods you will be bouncing your head off of the back window like I do. :thumbsup: I have 98000 on my 06 and have only changed the fluids. Still running original brakes!

Saving this advice to "Favourites". Will pm you for specifics when ready.:bowdown:

Rubbah.

Dude Diesel Trucks.... Can be very fast...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rubb wants a truck. Around a 2005 or 6 or 7 (let some other poor shmuck eat the depreciation).

What I'd like the most...a Dodge quad cab,4x4,diesel. Just like the way they look.

But I know squat about trucks. You folks got any input.Whats good whats bad,what years or models to stay away from?

Thank you peeps.

Like the saying goes - "If you want some, go get some!" :moon:

just a heads up all the new diesel trucks have smog stuff all over the place can't power program them can't do much of anything to them stick with 07 or lower if your planning on having fun with it. If your keeping it stock then no problems

I run a 2000 F-350 4x4 7.3 diesel. Very few problems in 10 yrs. IMHO 7.3 is the best Ford/IH motor. Dodge is good w/Cummings also. Diesel or its just a fancy car.

Back