Help Rubbah buy a new truck

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Rubb wants a truck. Around a 2005 or 6 or 7 (let some other poor shmuck eat the depreciation).

What I'd like the most...a Dodge quad cab,4x4,diesel. Just like the way they look.

But I know squat about trucks. You folks got any input.Whats good whats bad,what years or models to stay away from?

Thank you peeps.

RSD.

You should get a Ford :whistle:

post-8-47455-BA_Busas_rig.jpg

Most everyone I know that has the Cunmmins likes them. I don't think the dodges give much trouble. I've heard some people are having problems with the new Ford diesel. I can tell you one thing, There's no room under the hood of the newer fords. Twin turbo's I think. Godd Luck on your purchase.

Silverado with an Allison RSD, you cant ever go wrong with dat...

I have an '04 dodge quadcab 4x4 w/hemi...love the truck, hate the gas mileage. the '05 & up have mds which helps the gas mileage:thumbsup:

I have an 08 Dodge quad cab 4x4 diesel and love it. :beerchug:

Thanks guys...we went with this an' hour ago.

06 Dodge 3500 with the Cummins Turbo Diesel.

I would have prefered an Alison trans,but just didnt like the look of the gm or chevy or the fords(sorry Rich).

I love the look of this thing and being a 3500/1 ton should have now trouble pulling a house if I have too. Gets good miliage apparantly,and the motors can go a million km.

Got one fully loaded,cruise,air,trailer brakes,8 way heated seats,blah blah blah.

Thanks for the input my brothers.

2003 Dodge RAM 1500 HEMI here and I love my truck. I need to sent it to AA though for she drinks way to much! Still love it though.:beerchug:

I have a 05 Quadcab Dodge 4X4. Wouldn't trade it for nothing. I have the Hemi though.
100_0467.jpg

Well, you certainly won't be left wanting for torque Bro! :thumbsup: Congratulations...

Now I gotta ask though, are ya done? :poke:

Back