\"Hayabusa will be a life-saver\"

Wait till the CHP in California approve some of these bikes for High Speed Chases.
I always thought that motorcycles would be the way to go in heavy traffic when getting to a emergency for the medical crew,same as Jetskis onboard Helicopters for open ocean/lake emergency rescue.

Already in use by the Japanese police. Just hope the extra equipment they carry will slow them down enough !

Oh Boy, could this be a career change for our Dirty Pete.

Dirty Pete to the Rescue - A legal license to carry drugs and alcohol for medicinal purposes. The Falcons wings of mercy, flying our Canadian friend to the assistance of others at biker rallyes when their stash is running low. DP the humanitarian biker buddy.

DIAL - 420, and he will be there to your aid in a "Busa Minute", not to be confused with the slower "New York Minute"

Hayabusa will be a life-saver

By MCN Reporter

PARAMEDICS in Oxfordshire plan to reach casualties faster than ever - on a 194mph Suzuki
Hayabusa. The ambulance service is taking delivery of the world's fastest production bike, complete
with blue flashing lights and packed with life-saving equipment.

Two people will be specially trained by police riders to make the most of the 175bhp Suzuki.

The bike is being brought in to beat new guidelines which say ambulances must reach 95 per cent
of calls within 19 minutes. From 2001 that limit will be cut to just eight minutes for the most urgent
calls - such as heart attack patients - and the service fears that would be impossible with a
conventional ambulance.

John Nichols, chief executive of the Oxfordshire Ambulance NHS Trust, said: "The bike will help us
get to the really sick people much quicker." He added that the Hayabusa will come into its own
during the morning and evening rush hours when it is even harder for four-wheelers to get around.

But patients aren't going to be whisked to hospital on the back of a bike! Instead, paramedics will
give emergency treatment until the ambulance arrives. Now the race is on to raise the £15,000
needed to keep the superbike on the road and stocked with drugs.
---------------------------
I'll bet the sportbike guy who raised his hand with this suggestion sh|t himself when it was approved!!!
Wouldn't alot of YOU like to raise money to keep your busa on the road and "stocked with drugs"? LOL, thought you would get a laugh from this...

are you serious?.... you gotta be kidding me... I can imagine seeing a Hayabusa coming behind me with the lights on... I wouldn't have enough time to get out of the way... but I guess it would be neat...

Interesting news................
Pitty England's national health care program won't have enough money to take care of the sick once they reach the hospital.

You're right KawAbuser! I've always carried a goodly supply of drugs and alcohol on the Busa, but I never really understood that if I just put the right spin on it when the cops find it during a takedown, I'll come off as a humanitarian hero instead of being dragged downtown and beaten senseless in a filthy cell.

It's all a matter of positioning...

Back