Turtle out ran a police Helicopter!!!!!

Well GSXRTURBO1,I usually don't have time for this nonsence,but you forced me.Since you seem to be a spell checker,you might want to go to WHAT WAS YOUR CLOSEST CALL POSTED OCT.8TH.My paragraph had the one error that you pointed out,He is just one of your mispelled posts,(APPRAOUCHING) I THINK NOT!(BARKE LEVER)I THINK NOT!(PEREPHRIAL)I THINK NOT!! Maybe you need to spend a little more time looking your own posts over before you start spellchecking others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To continue ... They can get TOM CRUISE as the BUSA pilot and the guys from the old CHIPS show and call it DAYS OF BLUNDER !!!

Kevtec, first of all you were responding to Turbos post not mine. Second of all, I NEVER claimed to have a so called "Masters Degree", so my spelling ability is moot. Third, I am VERY impressed that a man that has a 6 figure income took the time to go through all of my posts to find spelling errors. Oh, and by the way, I have NO college education at all and I also have made 6 figures in 2 of the last 4 years. Get a life, you "masters degree" wannabe.

Every time I tell this story to folks they laugh at me for being so gullible. Honestly I tend to believe it but no one else around me does.

I believe this happened in Toronto, could anyone fax me a newspaper clipping or something that folks will believe.

Thanks to whoever.

It is a he*l of a story.

I witnessed a guy out a police helicopter and the police cars as well. How did he do it you might ask or he we go again another story. I'll give you the answer right now he did turn corners long before the police cars could get there and the angle that the helicopter was flying the trees helped him a lot. And by the way this was done about 2:00pm. The police got the bike but the rider no.

Well, KEVTEC, since you mentioned it, as a matter of fact I took a pay cut to be at LEAR. I have been at LEAR for less than a year, I was a contractor at Libbey Owens Ford before that, and at ACS before that. They are they places where I made 6 figure incomes. By the way, why would it be hard to believe that I was making 6 figures at LEAR? I'm not making that at the moment, but I just received a big promotion, so that may change soon. Glad to hear you're interested, being such a big money maker and all...

Oh, by the way KEVTEC (I won't stoop to your name calling level again), I'm a Systems Analyst at LEAR, my tax returns are available to the public for your review if you doubt my income, and just so you are aware, it is EXTREMELY rare for someone such as myself to become a mainframe computer systems person without the benefit of a college education. I consider myself lucky, and like to think that my 17 years in the field were put to good use. Thats MY college education. I realize that I may have been a bit harsh when I called your "masters degree" into question, but you had brought it up, and if I recall correctly you had just been all over someone who had posted earlier. And to be totally honest, if you DO own a Hayabusa, consider yourself officially envied by me, I'm jealous. Lets get back to Hayabusas...

It took me a long time to get around to reading this whole thread, but it is fucing [sic] hilarious.

I think Turtle's the man, no doubt. Nothing like adrenaline to keep you ahead of the man -- if you haven't ever done it, sherm and the rest of you groaners, you probably haven't been going very fast for very long. Toobad [lives].

Back