Saved another turtle!

How ironic: A bunch of riders of the worlds fastest motorcycles lookin' out for one of nature's notoriously slowest creatures. It reminds me of those stories of unlikely animal friends. Let's all take a moment to enjoy the diversity of nature set to an "unfortunate" soundtrack. :laugh: :beerchug:

How ironic: A bunch of riders of the worlds fastest motorcycles lookin' out for one of nature's notoriously slowest creatures. It reminds me of those stories of unlikely animal friends. Let's all take a moment to enjoy the diversity of nature set to an "unfortunate" soundtrack. :laugh: :beerchug:

I never looked at it that way, we're lookin out for the little guys :)

Droid via Tapatalk

you need reflective kanji stickers for the shell. so people don't run them over. and to mark how many you saved, lol.

Man, there ought to be a law against the power the .oRg! I was on my way into work this am, took my usual back roads, and rolled right by this big sucker (or at least he was in my book) trying to cross the street. The first thing I thought about was you guys. I hit a quick u-turn and got off to get a closer look. Now, I've never touched or picked up a reptile/amphibian in my life. I can't believe I actually picked that thing up and carried it over to the other side. It took me about 5 minutes to muster up the courage to even begin to touch that thing, but I DID!!! I kept telling myself it was a football, so I came up behind him and scooped him up like a fumble and set him down in the grass on the other. He's damn lucky for you guys here, cuz any other time I'd have kept on moving. Plus, I was running late for my staff meeting.

IMG00096-20110603-0835.jpg

Man, there ought to be a law against the power the .oRg! I was on my way into work this am, took my usual back roads, and rolled right by this big sucker (or at least he was in my book) trying to cross the street. The first thing I thought about was you guys. I hit a quick u-turn and got off to get a closer look. Now, I've never touched or picked up a reptile/amphibian in my life. I can't believe I actually picked that thing up and carried it over to the other side. It took me about 5 minutes to muster up the courage to even begin to touch that thing, but I DID!!! I kept telling myself it was a football, so I came up behind him and scooped him up like a fumble and set him down in the grass on the other. He's damn lucky for you guys here, cuz any other time I'd have kept on moving. Plus, I was running late for my staff meeting.

:cheerleader: you da man! He was big ol one too! We saving turtles from coast to coast. You sir, are now in the club. Welcome :thumbsup:

Okay folks, its seems pretty clear to me that all the cool kids are saving turtles. So, get out and ride until you find a turtle in peril.
Pics or it didn't happen, ready... GO!

Droid via Tapatalk

:cheerleader: you da man! He was big ol one too! We saving turtles from coast to coast. You sir, are now in the club. Welcome :thumbsup:

Okay folks, its seems pretty clear to me that all the cool kids are saving turtles. So, get out and ride until you find a turtle in peril.
Pics or it didn't happen, ready... GO!

Droid via Tapatalk

Thanks. YOU HAVE NO IDEA how hard this was for me! I seriously consider it a huge step for myself fighting through it....AND just to post a pic on the .oRg. :rofl:
I'm thinking now I could've probably taken more pics, but I was running late and still kinda trippin that I actually stopped to pick up a DAMN turtle. I even had to direct 2 semi's passing by while I was pacing back and forth sizing it up and getting my mind right to pick up that nasty looking thing. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT I DID IT! :cheerleader: :beerchug:

The turtle saving is fantastic. It feels good to help these animals. So many people just don't care or think it's target practice.

I can't get that thought of people on one of the worlds fastest bikes slowing and stopping to help a slow turtle.

I can't get that thought of people on one of the worlds fastest bikes slowing and stopping to help a slow turtle.

Frog's bike is white, so that part doesn't count...

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

man... I wanna join the turtle club!!

But the chances of seeing a damn turtle on the road here in the good ol' southwest? pfft...

I could probably one-up you guys, and help out a 5 foot long rattler, though!

If I pick up a liberal crossing the road does that count as a turtle? They are kinda slow.

Ok, ok, just kidding. Don't flame me, please....

No turtles in this area, just the random raccoon or oppossum. I ain't touching either one. Good on you folks for helping the slow ones out.

III- one step at a time, next thing you know, you'll be wranglin' gators!

Bots- :moon: I hope you find a turtle and he bites ya :whistle:

I'll accept and reptile/amphibian for entry to this club. We need to make news...

"and in other news, it seems hayabusa riders all over country all saving critters from certain death, more after the break" :laugh:

Droid via Tapatalk

It's times like this when I wish I could draw real well. Make a fancy little logo with turtle being swooped up by a busa rider

oh man... now im going to be tempted next time I come across a big ol' rattler sun-bathing in the middle of the road.... If you guys dont hear from me for a month or more, I may be dead due to rattlesnake poison... :laugh:

and if I get a freakin snake, I got dibs on president of the amphibian/reptile saving club...

Good job Frog. You da man, uhm I mean,,,,,,da frog!!!!!:laugh:

Back