FastFrog ain't got nothing on me! I saved a turtle today!

Okay, so I cleaned up the thread. It appears someone may have a bone to pick. I dont like removing posts, but posting just to stir things up or incite a reaction is just mean spirited and will not be tolerated. I propose that if you have an issue with another member, send them a pm and try to work things out. If you are uable to rectify the situation, use the ignore feature.
Ooops...sorry! I was just kidding around with Blanca...no bone to pick I promise. Guess it sounded different in my head than came across on paper. My apologies to you Blanca (although I still think only a poof would ride a white Busa!)

Ooops...sorry! I was just kidding around with Blanca...no bone to pick I promise. Guess it sounded different in my head than came across on paper. My apologies to you Blanca (although I still think only a poof would ride a white Busa!)

:threadjack:
see what happens w/o smileys! :D (glad i remember a few.)lol

now more about turtles!

Blanca, have you seen it again?

snail_on_turtle.jpg

So where did my post go? I didn't do anything james. That's it now im going to pick on Blanca's slow white busa and its all James fault. Hehehehehe. White busas are sooooo slow that that turtle passed him.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

well, i think to honor this occasion, frog shoud do a "photoshop" of blancas busa in a turtle savior motif, and on the topic of saving animals, i saved a frog the other day, he was hanging out in a cut in the road that we were going to fill with asphalt, i have some co workers that would have paved him into the road, but i walked him down to the near by man made lake where he probably came from

well, i think to honor this occasion, frog shoud do a "photoshop" of blancas busa in a turtle savior motif, and on the topic of saving animals, i saved a frog the other day, he was hanging out in a cut in the road that we were going to fill with asphalt, i have some co workers that would have paved him into the road, but i walked him down to the near by man made lake where he probably came from
Where he was promptly eaten by a snake.

Sweet!

I think this vid speaks for all of us:

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CMNry4PE93Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Im impressed Saiid, the Kanji is a nice touch fo sho!

YOu can tell the sex of a turtle by lookin at their underside. The males have concave plastron (bottom shell half) to help with mating. Its science! :lol:
Another way to tell is by the poopie hole, on the female it is even with the back edge of the shell and on the male it is a little further down the tail.

Tekken I'm fine. I missed it but I'm sure you were just fooling and even if you weren't I got a thick skin.
Yes I may ride a slow Busa but come January I'll send you a pic of me putting along the beach. :moon:

Russ there were a few boys over at the Turtle Bar Log this afternoon when I came home but I didn't see Kanji. :(

Thats cousin Jerry, he's not so bright to say the least....

Back