Oh, it was just a turtle

We played around with snapping turtles as kids. They have a long neck. The only place you can grab them that they can't reach to bite you is their tail. Hell getting them to let go !

Great save. We need more like you in this world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those huge snapping turtles are scary, but I try to get 'em out of the way too...around here, I stop for all turtles...OMAR DOES NOT, and I fuss at him continually for it...ask him :whistle:

:thumbsup:

:rofl: Jumper cable bondage :rofl:

:rofl: man that was a good read! I kept thinking this would be a damn joke, and was waiting for the punch line... But was surprised when you said it was legit, and actually saw the pics haha.

You packed him up nicely in that paper/jumper cable package... No wonder he was so pissed when you let him out!

Were you right behind me Saturday?? Same thing on Hwy 81 heading Noth to Enid Ok.
My wife said now thats a turtle. lol..

good thing u didnt run across this one

snapturtle.jpg

Thanks guys, I've been seeing squashed ones for days, I hate seeing that. I've got some sliders at home, so I had to help him.
if I came across that 200lbs alligator snapper... umm.... well, probly would called AAA for a rollback and a winch!

Doug/bots- those things were all in my car specificly for turtle rescue, I specialize in it. Yep, no other reason at all... :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

2 residents that have been on property in the last few days.
Bottom is a Gopher Tortoise who lives under the neighbor's lani.

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

Back