HAVE YOU GOT A TICKET!!!

HAVE YOU GOT A TICKET!!! - HOW FAST WAS YOU GOING!!!!

• 10 TO 20 OVER LIMIT

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • 21 TO 30 OVER LIMIT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31 TO 40 OVER LIMIT

• 41 TO 50 OVER LIMIT

• 51 TO 60 OVER LIMIT

• 61 TO I KNOW I'AM SCREWED!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 168, and they tried to award me:

fleeing and evading capture
wreckless endangerment
wreckless driving
max speed violation

oh these were just the felonies: I was told these would had gotten me a minimuim 6 years vacation.

minors were:

speeding (4 counts because of turns etc I was supposedly over triple digits on posted for 35 mph or under)
careless
failure to comply to officers orders
failure to stop at a stop sign

I don't remember all the others, it totaled 13 minors. Most were basically the same violations written in different ways.

All I can say is, if you're doing over 20 mph over the limit and you are clocked I highly advise you to consider this upon stopping.

They have the right:
to ticket you
mess up your license and insurance
tow your bike
arrest you
and in my case, beat the living snot out of you.

I bled from my mouth, nose and eye (btw I stopped at a roadblock, I was unaware I was even being chased. ALL injuries were inflicted at the stop and during transport.)
I had handcuff marks for 2 weeks from the incident.

What'd i get in the end?

3 tickets. all bargained for.
$200-250 in fines. Been 3 years, don't remember exactly
$150 in copay for my lawyer through work.(judge wouldn't let me represent myself, he said he'd throw the whole case out and find me guilty if I couldn't follow exact procedure.)

86 in 65 in 2001 on I-84 upsate NY. I was testing my Katana 600 on top end, and was doing around 140 (indicated) about 10 min before this. Then, I slowed down to a reasonable pace, and got clocked. Went to court - plea bargained to 69 in 65.

None yet, got clocked doing 90 in a 65 on a sunday morning on I-77 when no one was around. Me & the bike cop talked shop for about 10 minutes smoked some cigs are he let me go on my way! biggrin.gif

Count me as a lucky also. Not a day goes by I couldn't get nailed good. Is it just me or is it extremely difficult to own a busa and not bust the speed limit?

Got a ticket a few years ago while riding through Abington, PA. I was clocked doing 56mph in a 35mph that also had a school zone. I was given a $168 ticket and plead guilty with no points. After that, I have never pulled over since. biggrin.gif

128 in a 45.  sadly, it was in may car.  i overslept on finals and was hawling arse down this straight away, empty road (went on for about 3 miles).  well 99% of the time there is never a cop.. this time happen to be a motor cop. i didnt know he even was there let alone threw on the cherries.  i was just getting out of my car and trying to dash to my class when i saw the motor pull up behind me.  he was "kind" and bumped it down to 64 in a 45 since i had a valid excuse. fine ende dup being barly over $100. BUT i was 19... with a camaro AND a new R6. so my insurance went thru the roof.

<!--EDIT|AZIROC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135584931 -->

None on the Busa so far (knock on wood).

Was pulled over on the Roadie about a year ago by motorcycle cops for doing 65 in a 45. They were cool. They liked the bike and we talked about motorcycles for a while. I mentioned that I also had a Hayabusa and one of them was really interested. Asked me how fast I had had it. I figured, what the heck, I'll tell him. &quot;150 and it scared the pee out of me&quot;. They just kind of gave me the high-five, told me to slow down and let me go.

I think they were impressed that an &quot;old&quot; guy still likes to go fast! Regardless, that ticket could have cost me a couple hundres buck in my town, so I'm thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back